Main Menu

this guys an idiot

Started by tbagrocks, August 15, 2012, 05:45:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

step out of Melbourne buddy and soke in some sunshine!

Needs: If Tippett leaves the Crows, they will definitely be in need of a big, strong-marking forward. With Michael Doughty a real chance to retire this year, a proven defender might also be sought. Luke Brown isn't ready to play consistent football, so if Doughty goes, they will need a mature player to hold the fort.
Trade history: The Crows were forced to give up Jack Gunston to Hawthorn last year and Ivan Maric to Richmond, but received Tom Lynch from St Kilda, Lewis Johnston from the Swans and Josh Jenkins from Essendon. They also secured Luke Brown and Brad Crouch through trade week. Under Neil Craig the club was at best a bit player in trade week but, if Knights and Tippett seek a fresh start, they could be forced to make several deals.
Fantasy trade: Kurt Tippett to the Brisbane Lions for Jared Polec, Chris Knights and Polec to Collingwood for Travis Cloke. With the Brendan Fevola fiasco off their books, the Lions could afford Kurt Tippett. SA-born Polec has struggled to find consistent games at the Lions, but has huge upside and is still only 19 years old. The Crows could probably justify losing Tippett and Knights for Cloke.
-Harry Thring

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/144661/default.aspx

Rusty00

I could be wrong, but I'm fairly sure this guy is based in Adelaide. He writes most of the stories about the Crows & Port on afl.com

EZA100

he said the same thing about foley saying maybe a good trade would pears to foley because they were looking at chaplin :P but i think they just say that in the fantasy trade but still it is unrealistic