Previous topic - Next topic

Holz

MC is always a legend.

Joel selwood
Nba.

Has it all going for him.

Both Duncan fans too.

Jay

Some games he comes up huge. Sometimes he comes up small.

If you remember correctly, I gave LeBron huge credit for how he plays in the finals. But have I forgotten about 2011 finals or how he played during some big games for Cleveland? Of course not!

KG is a winner, not a dick.

The_Captain

You wanna be the best.. You gotta beat the best! And he is currently the best... hate him or not.

My Chumps

Quote from: Holzman on November 08, 2013, 06:52:03 PM
MC is always a legend.

Joel selwood
Nba.

Has it all going for him.

Both Duncan fans too.
Haha, Selwood is not a good thing :(

Quote from: Jayman on November 08, 2013, 07:01:08 PM

If you remember correctly, I gave LeBron huge credit for how he plays in the finals. But have I forgotten about 2011 finals or how he played during some big games for Cleveland? Of course not!

But you can't keep throwing around the statement that he doesn't come up big in big games when the most recent big game he was in he did come up big!

And as for KG, I'm okay with you saying he's a winner and he does whatever it takes etc, because you are a diehard Celts fan, but you have to admit, it's reasonable to think he's a dick.

Jay

Quote from: My Chumps on November 08, 2013, 07:52:15 PM

But you can't keep throwing around the statement that he doesn't come up big in big games when the most recent big game he was in he did come up big!

And as for KG, I'm okay with you saying he's a winner and he does whatever it takes etc, because you are a diehard Celts fan, but you have to admit, it's reasonable to think he's a dick.
He comes up huge in some big games. But he still can come up pretty small in the crucial moments... Watch the end of game 6. Lebron turned it over twice in the last minute and also missed the three to tie the game...

Some of the things he has allegedly have been pretty bad - I've got a problem with the Tim Duncan one if that really happened. But off the court, KG is the nicest bloke. He wants to win more than anything else and is one of the biggest team players I've ever seen. Never seen him be selfish and the help he gives to the young guys is phenomenal...

The guy is inspirational with his leadership in particular on the defensive end... This is my favourite nba moment of all-time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyjOy7fRzs0

My Chumps

Quote from: Jayman on November 08, 2013, 08:03:04 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on November 08, 2013, 07:52:15 PM

He comes up huge in some big games. But he still can come up pretty small in the crucial moments... Watch the end of game 6. Lebron turned it over twice in the last minute and also missed the three to tie the game...

Some of the things he has allegedly have been pretty bad - I've got a problem with the Tim Duncan one if that really happened. But off the court, KG is the nicest bloke. He wants to win more than anything else and is one of the biggest team players I've ever seen. Never seen him be selfish and the help he gives to the young guys is phenomenal...

The guy is inspirational with his leadership in particular on the defensive end... This is my favourite nba moment of all-time. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyjOy7fRzs0
Yeah, I know. I mean, it's fair enough that you like KG, and I'm not doubting that he might be a great bloke off the court, but I still think he's a dick on the court :P

Mat0369

Quote from: tor01doc on November 08, 2013, 05:01:43 PM
Le Bron's mum seems nice.  :)

While he was riding south, she was riding West