Sam Fisher In

Started by richorocks, August 10, 2012, 08:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I reckon Sam Fisher is about to go nuts. With st kilda awesome run home I need him in. Question is how?

Trade Lake
11 (61.1%)
Trade Suckling
0 (0%)
Don't bother
7 (38.9%)

Total Members Voted: 1

richorocks

Spinking

I'm less optimistic about his chances of scoring big. Is playing a very different role this year. If you want him in - use Lake who seems to have dropped away in the last half of the year.

richorocks

Lake has looked like an uninterest fat flower lately also. Thats who I am leaning towards. Suckling been very frustrating also. Fishers start to the year was great, i;m hoping he is recapturing that form now.

Screech

Free Kick

Quote from: richorocks on August 10, 2012, 09:01:59 PM
Lake has looked like an uninterest fat flower lately also. Thats who I am leaning towards. Suckling been very frustrating also. Fishers start to the year was great, i;m hoping he is recapturing that form now.

Me too.. Three games at Etihad the finish the year will hopefully produce three 100's

Rowan1812

I'm warming you now. Do not get fisher in. Has not got the scoring potential as last year. In past two games was on 40 odd in last quarter and luckily junked it up and got 90 odd. And four weeks ago got 25 in a whole game of footy. DO NOT GET HIM IN!