Thoughts on Brent Harvey?

Started by dickitch, August 10, 2012, 11:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dickitch

If Chapman is not named this evening I will need to look at going sideways with my penultimate trade - I will have <$510k to spend and I'm leaning towards Brent Harvey, low breakeven, NM coming good, cracked the ton in the last 3 rounds and if miraculously I make the final NM take on GWS that week

So thoughts on bringing him in for Chappo, or if not, who?

The Bomber

Stevie J and Fyfe are better options. Tippett and Walker are risky but could also pay off after their Freo match...

MLS

I have Harvey in SC, and he has been pretty good. The biggest issue is that teams put a hard tag on him and he finds it hard to break it

Ringo

I traded Harvey in for Fyfe so have had the ups and downs.  Has looked better in the last couple of weeks but would prefer Fyfe to him.

tor01doc

Quote from: The Bomber on August 10, 2012, 11:44:05 AM
Stevie J and Fyfe are better options. Tippett and Walker are risky but could also pay off after their Freo match...

I have just seen on afl.com.au that Tippett is out. Be careful.

Sabretooth Tigers

Good choice Harvey, but will Nth rest him in rd 23 when they play GWS  ?  Whereas with Fyfe, you would expect Freo to play him all the way back in to top form. Personally I'm looking at both, but hoping to make this trade decision for rd 23 if my 2 trades last that long. Cheers and best of luck. ;)