Chapman didn't fly over to Perth...

Started by Danstar, August 09, 2012, 09:57:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danstar

heard that just now on afl league teams...

bottlemart

The rumour I heard on SEN just before 1.30pm was that Chappy did a hamstring at training.  The source of the rumour was via an SMS from a listener to Kevin Hillier, who was hosting the Dream team talk with Glenn Luff and the other guy who was assisting Luffy today. 

woofy

if it is a hammy i wonder if its a bad one or not. if his a late withdrawal and not playing the following week i might just trade him to johnson.

Diesels Pups

I have a real bad feeling he won't play, of course he won't play. That just adds to my nightmarish 1st week of finals. Swan, then Buddy and now Chappy.

GoLions

Top 4 in all 3 of my leagues, and none of my opponents have him :/

Samm79

Fark me, no luck... Ryder, Buddy, Swan and now this  :-\

dickitch

sammy_boy

I read on the age. That geelong lost 3 players for the big clash. One of them MAYBE chapman. But it went on to say he recjons his body is strong and the 3 playets were kelly, corey and smedts

sammy_boy

Swallow12

At least we will know with plenty of time to trade.. Thank god for that reverse trade button!

nas

Quote from: Swallow12 on August 10, 2012, 11:16:29 AM
At least we will know with plenty of time to trade.. Thank god for that reverse trade button!

Best thing since sliced bread Thanks Heater

northernstar

Can someone ring the airline the cats use and ask?

Supercoach is a cruel joke...had 600k and was ready to go BANG BANG, instead it's sideways, sideways!

Swallow12

At least it wasnt his hammy, and hopefully will be back next week..

Diesels Pups