who do i trade or do i hold? helppp!

Started by dejan, August 06, 2012, 04:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dejan

2 trades left 122000 left in bank finished first and playing maxxis machine ( nick maxwell)
im getting frustrated with JPK and thinking bout franklin coz i can get anyone i want.
backs:h shaw, lake, birchal,scotland, carazo,  goddard (sshaw lSpurr)
mids: ablett, boyd, josh p kennedy, swan,pendles, priddis ( gibson, pfiefer)
rucks:cox, jacobs
fwds: Sidey, beams, dangeman, zorko,robinson, martin, franklin, taylor adams, murdoch

EZA100

franklin said that he is definitely going to play so hopefully he does, if you do want to get rid of kennedy you could look at murphy as unique or go with someone like watson or thompson.

GoLions

Who's your other defender? Deledio? If you don't have a decent D7, then with only 2 trades left I would say that is more important. If your defence is complete, then I agree with EZA about getting Murphy or Watson. Not sure about ST though.

dejan

yer it is delids sorry my mistake.

yer i was thinking watson and then will buddy start as a sub orrr i donttt knowwwwww

GoLions

Lol might have to wait and see as to whether Buddy plays or not now. If he isn't named, then that changes things, although Adams could still be decent cover if he gets a good run in the midfield again. If all goes well, and you definetely want to trade JPK, then pull the trigger. Good luck.