The Round 19 Wrap

Started by Tominator, August 05, 2012, 08:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

THE H2H SEASON HAS FINISHED ! Some big scores this week to see us off but some even bigger surprises and just an all-round fantastic weekend of footy

How did you go? Post all about it here, whether it be a rant or a rave, don't hold back!

What did you score?
Who were your Studs?
Who were your Duds?
Who was your Captain?
Who was your Tool of the Week?
What happened that you didn't see coming?
How many trades do you have left?
Will you use any this week?
How are you placed for on DT finals?
Your Week in a Word

Jormas

What did you score? 2340
Who were your Studs? swan, GAJ, Beams, Sidey, Maric, lids, dangerfield
Who were your Duds? Shaw... Martin, Carrots, Cox, Birchall
Who was your Captain? SWAN
Who was your Tool of the Week? adam goodes.
What happened that you didn't see coming? Eagles getting pumped by 70 odd
How many trades do you have left? 0 :D
Will you use any this week? #yolo
How are you placed for on DT finals? league placing (before lockout) 1/1/3/7/1

Kellogscrunchynut

Dempsey, Devon Smith, Selwood, Dangerfield, Sidebottom.
Suckling
Swan
Robinson
Grand 4th Quarter efforts by Dempsey and Watson
No
Around 5-8.

Spinking

What did you score? 2337
Who were your Studs? Swan, GAJ, J Selwood, McEvoy, Grimes, Zorko, Dempsey, Beams! Sidney, Lids, Dangerfield - All tons.
Who were your Duds? Lake, Cox.
Who was your Captain? Swan
Who was your Tool of the Week? Brian Lake
What happened that you didn't see coming? Dempsey - Nice ton.
How many trades do you have left? 5
Will you use any this week? Probably.
How are you placed for DT finals? 1st in league, but main competition is 4th. Whoever wins week 1 will probably take the chocolates.

Tominator

Score: 2185
Studs: Selwood, Boyd, Beams, Sidebottom, Swan, Deledio, Maric, Ablett, Dangerfield, my EMGs (Giles, Gibson, Treloar)
Duds: Birchall, LAKE, Cox, Baguley, Porplyzia (not his fault)
Captain: Swan
Tool(s) of the Week: Dean Cox for playing at 70% when Jon Giles was on my bench; Brian Lake for being a spud
Unexpected: Actually getting my tip of GWS right; Porps' injury; Goodes dominating 1st half then turning to crap in 2nd half
Trades left: 2
Trades this week: Maybe an upgrade of Shaw or Darley; depends on my opponent
Week in a Word: Average
Placed: 1st or 2nd in main league (depends on %)

pommyadam

Score: 2052
Studs: Gibson, Lids, Gaj, Danger
Spuds: MJ, Cox
Cptn: Swan
Tool: Suckling
Surprises: WCE being rubbish
Trades: 0
Use any: good one
placed for finals: playing 9th in my league (finished 13th), who i beat this week... he did leave Sidey on the bench though (lol)
summary: an okay week, but got the win over next week's oppo while securing a top 4 (of the losers) spot

Adamant

What did you score? 2317
Who were your Studs? Jelwood, Boyd, D.Smith, Treloar, Beams, Sidebottom, Swan, Deledio, McEvoy, Ablett, Zorko, Dangerfield
Who were your Duds? Birchall, SUCKLING, Rockliff, Pendles, Martin, Carrots, Heppell
Who was your Captain? Swanny
Who was your Tool of the Week? Suckling
What happened that you didn't see coming? Suckling spudding up, Pendles scoring below 100 and my POD McEvoy smashing out a nice 120.
How many trades do you have left? 2
Will you use any this week? No
How are you placed for on DT finals? 4th, 1st & 8th

PowerBug

THE H2H SEASON HAS FINISHED ! Some big scores this week to see us off but some even bigger surprises and just an all-round fantastic weekend of footy

How did you go? Post all about it here, whether it be a rant or a rave, don't hold back!

What did you score? 2262
Who were your Studs? Dangerfield, Watson.
Who were your Duds? Shaw, Cox, T.Campbell
Who was your Captain? Watson
Who was your Tool of the Week? Shaw
What happened that you didn't see coming? Carrazzos 75
How many trades do you have left? 4
Will you use any this week? possibly 2 (want either Hale or Sidebottom)
How are you placed for on DT finals? should be in 4 finals from 5, hardly any top 4's but scoring top 4 of all leagues. :)
Your Week in a Word. Calm.

tbagrocks

Robbo and Buddy costing me a biggy again with one doughnut :-[

What did you score?  2295
Who were your Studs?  Ablett, Selwood, Sidebum, Danger, Lids, Conca 8), and again Gibbo and Giles ;D
Who were your Duds?  Suckling >:( >:( >:(
Who was your Captain? Swan
Who was your Tool of the Week?  Buckley, playing my captain forward in the last (and almost cost the pies)
What happened that you didn't see coming?  Pfieffer dropped after being Port's best last week
How many trades do you have left?   ???
Will you use any this week?   :-\
How are you placed for on DT finals?  nicely :D won my last 9 8) 4th
Your Week in a Word: another week another doughnut, please someone bring back a forward

Zombie2.5

Score: 2307
Studs: PAVLICH(144), Ablett(130), Selwood(129), Deledio(126), Giles(124), Sidebottom(122), Maric(121), Swan(120),  Beams(119), Boyd(115), Zorko(104)
Duds: Birchall(68), Suckling(54), H.Shaw(59), Baguley(49), Dusty Martin(75), Carrots(76)
Captain: Swan
Tool(s) of the Week: Birch & Suckers ::)
Unexpected: Pavlich's 8 goals(and 144 points for me :))). Also Crows having to fight back Essendon for only a  4 point win. Thought they'd at least have some control over the Dons for most of the match.
Trades left: 2
Trades this week: Most likely not
Week in a Word: Above average
Placed: 1st in both my main leagues(not really that competitive although was 5th last round in one), but 3rd, 8th and 10th in my other 'fill-in' leagues.

Pretty happy with the 2300. Could've got 2400ish but they guys playing on Sunday didn't do very well.