Why I shouldn't get my hopes up...

Started by LaHug, August 05, 2012, 06:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Since halfway through the third quarter, my two Sydney players (Goodes and ROK) have actually gone down by 4 (ROK lost a tackle, Goodes hasn't touched the ball). Just when I was confident of two tons and possibly 110+s...

:'(

KoopKicka

BB67th

Unlucky. Goodes tends to go missing a bit once games have been wrapped up.

LaHug

That 78 next to Goodes has been there so long I'm worried that it'll permanently be imprinted onto my computer screen!

Spite

Going into the final quarter, my match was 2107 - 2103 with me having O keefe and scotland vs carrots.

When ff updates next, I am pretty sure that I will be down by 5 :/

*EDIT... I am losing by 5... ARGH!

LaHug

A whole quarter later and Goodes goes up 3! O'Keefe back to 2 more than halfway through the third. Solid net gain of 5......

From 82 and 80 halfway through the third to 93 and 90 at full time... Atrocious!

The whole "make a thread saying how bad they are and then they suddenly do well" method failed me :(

Spite

Quote from: LaHug on August 05, 2012, 06:37:02 PM
A whole quarter later and Goodes goes up 3! O'Keefe back to 2 more than halfway through the third. Solid net gain of 5......

From 82 and 80 halfway through the third to 93 and 90 at full time... Atrocious!

The whole "make a thread saying how bad they are and then they suddenly do well" method failed me :(

I only got up by 11 - hate to think what would have happened if you didn't make this thread :s