Previous topic - Next topic

Who will avg more over the remaining year

Sucking
6 (66.7%)
H. shaw
3 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Yoshi

I can't split these 2 so I'm hoping all of you in Fanfooty world can give me a helping hand to decide.

Looking at bringing in either Suckling or Heater for last back. Only issue I've got will Suckling get a rest over the next few weeks. As for Heater only a Clairvoyant will know what this idiot will do. I'm sure he's not going to do anything stupid again, so that only leaves an injury.

I'm leaning Suckling at the moment unless otherwise swayed.

Any advise appretiated.

Kellogscrunchynut

Shaw should average more.

Jigsaw

I'd go Suckling, but mainly because Shaw has screwed my team over that many times before, that he has made the "Never again" list.

I've got Suckling in my side and apart from that one average game recently, he's been solid.

Sure the risk is there that Suckling might get rested, but that's DT for you I guess. Gotta risk it for the biscuit. If you have decent bench cover anyway, if he does get rested, it shouldn't matter really.

KnightRyder

Shaw will average more - I have both and Suckers is a bigger Roller Coaster than Heath Shaw.

Affliction

Shaw

Suckling more likely to be rested.

Yoshi

Thanks for all those voted & replied. Have gone Suckling but not with confidence. Oh well can only hope.

You all have be given a happy smiley cheer.  :D