No kept him
57 (76%)

Total Members Voted: 4

LaHug

Quote from: DT-SC on August 04, 2012, 11:34:52 AM
Quote from: LaHug on August 04, 2012, 12:18:35 AM
I traded him round 16...
Master stroke!
Would've been if I hadn't been talked out of getting Pav and into getting Goodes.......... :(

raindeers

I traded him to stevie j this week. Did not want to make the trade but was going to cop a doughnut and needed the win to make the top 8 in my league. So far so good but buddy will come back to hurt me in a few games time.

Possumo

Yeah kinda needed the win as well, so I ended up trading him this week for Fyfe. Pretty happy so far, as it was the only way I could free up some cash, with downgrade options for Hall in forward line being non-existent, and needing to get rid of Broughton for Scotland (glad I didn't go for the cheaper option in Suckling). My biggest problem was that I got rid of Ellis for Jackson Allen 3 weeks ago after reading Noz's post on him and seeing that he had been (seemingly) picked to play. Only got a chance to get on the net late thursday night, so I didn't get a chance to reverse the trade unfortunately... of course Ellis has been killing it recently when I desperately needed his backup, as well as the money I lost out on and the good downgrade target in T. Bell.... not happy!

Anyway, I guess if Buddy doesn't play next week the trade will be somewhat justified, and who knows, maybe Fyfe will outscore Buddy even when he does get back?

tbagrocks

well come finals when he fires up rounds 21-23 and he's against you in the Granny, won't be so masterfull then 8) ;)

Torpedo10

Kept, I have cover. I am hoping he'll be back in next few weeks but I have cover incase he doesn't.