Final defender....which one?

Started by juddy5x3, July 16, 2012, 12:55:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

juddy5x3

My current backs are:

Scotland, carrazzo, Goddard, Suckling, Lake, Lids, Elliss (Shaw, Delaney)....will be either Shaw or Elliss. Money not the problem just who? Doesn't have to this weekend either and closer to finals is fine (should win last three match ups in my league).

Johnson
Waters
Grimes
Heppell
Birchall

Thanks for any help, thoughts or names I have not added here.

PS was this a bit of a break out game of sorts for Elliss as well? He's looked good when he does play in terms of having a bit run about him but then shaw pops up with an 80 odd!

Barra17

rider

out of that lot Birchal going on recent and years form...

if u can wait and waters comes back from injury strong, well he would have to be considered.

Spinking

I like grimes here.  He has scored well this season and has benefitted from being their main link up man.  He does however occasionally get a forward tag role and it really affects his scores. Waters when fit may just move ahead.

Artax

Lozza

If trading now then Birchall or if you want maybe wait for Waters to come back

Zombie2.5

Birchall from that list.

Can you trade Delaney at all? If so an Ellis/Shaw combo for the bench would be great. Otherwise one as emergency and Delaney sitting there will still be sufficient.

Ajax22

Easily Birchall. Waters as a 2nd pick when he comes back but would still take the Birch over him either way

juddy5x3

Thanks to all of you. comes down to 3 in Birch, Waters and Grimes.

got a couple of games up my sleeve to wait but it will be one of these 3.

Justin Bieber

<----

Just showed on the weekend, how much of a better player he is over Suckling.

Windigo

Birhcall, consistent without being amazing in terms of scores.  ;)

Flame