Ruck problems

Started by bill1982, July 16, 2012, 11:15:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill1982

Guys - Will Giles come back this week?  Does anyone know how he went in the seconds?

If he isn't, one of my final two trades will be required to make the upgrade.  Who is the best option?

I'm leaning towards Ben McEvoy as a unique option.

Spinking

He was rested wasn't he? Will be back this week I'd think and may improve scoring again now he has had a break.

If you have to make the trade look at either McEvoy or Jacobs. Both in form and should score heavily in the run home.

its me lads

he didnt play, was rested.

Shanos_72

Did hear Kevin Sheedy mention post match interview that both Giles and Phillips would be both playing against Fremantle as Giles was rested and Phillips dominated in the NEAFL
Interested to know what coaches believe he will average on the run home ? I took Kreuzer in SC last week - undecided if this was a NOOB move as he will get a reprieve this week as no 1 ruck going "hell for leather" against BIG WILL with Carlton at no return for the rest of the season to improve . :P

Zombie2.5

Should play, he was only rested. If Phillips plays then Brogan will probably be outta the side, because he's only there as a coach/player or if they have no other rucks for the week. Sheedy will want youngsters first so Brogan won't automatically be in every game(should play in matches against good ruck combos though).