Jordan Lewis

Started by Chelskiman, July 13, 2012, 08:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

With Giles out I'm forced to trade and with my money situation Jacobs is the best bet.  I also still have Zaharakis so, again, money is tight and I can only afford players up around the 400k mark.  I love how consistent Lewis is, but is there any reason why I shouldn't pick him up?  I know Goodes is in my price bracket too, but he can score quite low at times and as I said, I like how consistent Lewis is.  Torn between the two right now, but Lewis is leading the race so far, but I'd also like a few opinions from the FanFooty crew!

Kellogscrunchynut

He will be a good unique pick for you.

Dazzalenko

From a Hawthorn supporter, Get Goodes, love how Lewis has been traveling this year but Goodes is a super Premo

EZA100

either lewis or goodes lewis plays more midfield. but goodes can get more goals and can play through the midfield a bit maybe go goodes as a bargain pickup.

Chelskiman

Lewis never scores big but rarely scores lower than 80 odd (two scores under 80 all season).  His last three weeks have seen him average 94.6 and his last five has seen him average 90.2 so he's in ripper form for a forward, though two of his lowest scores for the season are in both the 3 and 5 week rolling averages.  If he can average 85-90 for the rest of the season then he will be a bargain.  That said, Goodes usually smashes it in the second half of the year...