Help For Finals

Started by Lecras2, July 11, 2012, 01:41:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lecras2

3 Trades 7,200

DEF: B Deledio, M Johnson, B Goddard, B Waters, G Birchall, D Heppell, A Carrazzo (S Shaw, S Darley)

MID: M Boyd, D Swan, G Ablett, S Mitchell, J Selwood, S Pendlebury (M Williams, S Gibson)

RUCK: I Maric, P Ryder (O Stephenson, J Redden)

FWD: S Sidebottom, L Franklin, D Beams, M Robinson, P Dangerfield, D Martin, D Zorko, (A Kennedy, B Smedts)

I have decided to get rid of waters but not in the way most will end up going. It is just an idea but it will help me cover outs during finals. The plan is to go waters > nicholson/houli/fisher/Malceski (probably malceski coz he was back to his best last week), then i will have 150k to go either Marley to Sylvia to open up the dpp with fwd/mid OR i could go smedts to Goodes which does not open up the dpp but i get a better player for finals. Originally i would have passed on sylvia although looking at his run home it seems he may be able to get some good scores. Thoughts?? If you have time how is the team actually looking?

Toga

yep sounds good but i wouldn't get malceski, he has been a bit in and out of the team lately-i reckon houli would be a good pickup, he was everywhere across halfback on the weekend!!

sounds good but what about marley->goodes instead of sylvia?? do you have enough cash to do that trade?

but i like your thinking alot - it would be very helpful to have a floating dusty/sylvia/goodes as cover for the forwards and mids!!

Marcos83

Not enough trades imo left. Team looks good though if no injuries. I would sit becasue I think your bench cover will cover the outs you have.

Waters maybe trade out though but NO malceski. He hasnt got that many touches all year and I doubt it will continue. I have him and am advising you to steer away bud. Look at shaw\scotland to finish off team perfectly.

Good luck

Lecras2

Thanks for the advice mate :) I will probably get in shaw/Scotland which will give me a few bucks later on. My only worry is playing Kennedy this week and shaw as well

EZA100

i would go waters - scotland because darley because you don't have bench cover unless darley plays