Main Menu

Wellingham

Started by RiOtChEsS, July 07, 2012, 01:09:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Quote from: Shaggy on July 08, 2012, 04:27:23 PM
Quote from: monstrum on July 08, 2012, 04:14:57 PM
simpson will miss 4 CW?... that sucks! but i guess it's not much when urs jaws smashed to pieces   :(

It's just a crack. Not smashed to pieces at all.

Unlike the Pies, smashed to pieces twice by the enemy within 12 weeks! Not good at all.

Given they wont make the finals we have to wait until 2013 for redemption (possibly with Mick as coach).

monstrum

4 weeks, which will downgrade to 3.

monstrum

Thats official not my guess

LF

monstrum

Yeh 5 weeks reduced to 4 from good behaviour, handed to him as 4 then he can take 3 for early plea

monstrum

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 08, 2012, 03:57:35 PM
all good monstrum, 99% of what you post is quality :) a few percent more than most of us :)
Monstrum makes 99 posts but a bad one ain't 1...

EZA100

monstrum i think they might send wellingham of to arizona because its altitude training thats helps with fitness and because wellingham plays through the midfield that will help him it improved players that went last year. swan came back and won the brownlow.

monstrum

Yeh thats exactly what theyll do. But unfortunatley for simpson he has to sit out for however long  it takes lose his record while wellingham gets to go and improve his game, a bit unfair.

McRooster

Quote from: Marcz on July 07, 2012, 01:09:11 AM
Is A Dog!
Could be said about Judd tonight after he pulled Adams shoulder out of the socket  >:(

-Just sayin.

Ziplock

that was massively dog, and I hope judd gets weeks for it.