Is it possible???

Started by dtvillage, July 10, 2012, 12:53:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

To complete my midfield

JMac ---> Goodes
4 (33.3%)
Pray that Stanton/Watson/Pendles drop and JMac/Gibson increase enough to make trade
6 (50%)
JMac ---> Another midfielder less than $422,700
2 (16.7%)
Other???
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

dtvillage

This week is a must win for me in my league if I am going to challenge for top 4 in my league and my opponent has a strong midfield of:

Boyd, Thompson, Ablett, Swan, Mitchell, Pendles (JMac, Williams)

My team is as follows:

DEF: Lids, Goddard, Broughton, Grimes, Carrots, Scotland, H.Shaw (S.Shaw, Darley)

MID: Boyd, Thompson, Ablett, Swan, Rockliff, Gibson, (JMac, Sexton)

RUCK: Cox, Giles (BigO, Redden)

FWD: Franklin, Sidey, Beams, Chapman, D.Martin, Robinson, Zorko (Hall, Porps)

I have 5 trades left with $127,100 in the bank. I don't have enough to do Sexton ---> Goodes, and obviously not enough to do JMac to any premiums at this stage.

I guess its a first year DT rookie error not completing my midfield first, but I am thinking JMac ---> Goodes is my best option at this stage?

I would be very grateful for any help guys

Kellogscrunchynut

Being on the back of injury and low scores respectively Pendlebury, Stanton and Watson should all go down in price.

Artax

J Mac to Goodes is a pretty safe trade pal. I'd do it.

Noz

Quote from: Artax on July 10, 2012, 12:57:25 AM
+1

ScottieD

Def JMac to Goodes.  U can then swing goodes to fwd line w martin.  play gibson in mids.  Goodes and Porps cover for Martin and Franklin.  Shaw covers for goddard against GWS and similarly make Thompson Captain (i smell 50 possessions coming his way).

LaHug

Pendles will definitely drop but it all depends on how soon you want to upgrade and how soon Pendles will play again...

Capper

Quote from: Artax on July 10, 2012, 12:57:25 AM
true, but there are alot of good options out there for $422K

Sloane, JPK, Dangerfield, Blair, Brown, NROO, Goodes, Judd to name a few

dtvillage

appreciate the responses, cheers guys. its a tough choice but im leaning towards goodes