Previous topic - Next topic

Do I get Goodes = Cover or Save trades - Keep Dickson

Get Goodes - Cover is like a trade
9 (64.3%)
Keep Dickson & 1 trade - They are like Gold
5 (35.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

KnightRyder

Ok, so I am first or 2nd in my leagues, and should stay there until the finals (Touch Wood (Not Easton Wood)).  I am just outside the top 1000 and would like to keep that or slightly improve if possible.  I have 4 trades left and $133K and my team is as follows:

Backs: Goddard, MJ, Heater, Deledio, Birchall, Carazzo, Waters (Shaw, Darley)

Mids: Swan, Ablett, Rockliff, Thompson, Boyd, Zorko (Clay Smith, M Williams)

Rucks: Maric, Jacobs (Redden, Campbell)

Forwards: Lance, Robbo, Beams, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Pearce, Martin (Dickson, Crozier)

So my thought is, do I trade out Dickson and get in Goodes so that he can cover M6 and F7 with Zorko and Martin, then keep 3 trades and about $70k for Finals.  Or do I keep Dickson, he is providing great cover at the moment and keep the 4 trades for finals.

I am thinking if I get Goodes, I will have premium cover if a mid or forward goes down, therefore saving trades in the future anyway.

Votes and opinions are appreciated.

bigballs

another option is Redden - derrickx and then Crozier to Goodes. It costs you an extra trade but allows you to keep Dickson and gets rid of Crozier who may not play anymore... Not saying it's definitely the right option but it's something to think about.

KnightRyder

Hmmm good point, will have to think about that.......maybe start another poll and topic  ::)

nas

LaHug

I'd prefer to let Pendlebury's price fall and trade him in... even if it means losing your DPP.

Ajax22

Quote from: LaHug on July 09, 2012, 08:28:09 PM
I'd prefer to let Pendlebury's price fall and trade him in... even if it means losing your DPP.

I like this option