Beams
6 (33.3%)
Pav
2 (11.1%)
Goodes
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

THE BIG 3

Forwards atm are Franklin,Chapman,Sidey,Danger,Martin,Zorko (T.Adams,Zaha)

charliesheen

I would say Beams may outscore them all, but... the extra 150k might be beneficial from Goodes.  Potentially another upgrade somwhere.

enzedder

Goodes is the best of the 3 and the cheapest IMO.

bowyanger

Goodes has a tough run home...if he would be your only swans player...go for it...I have JPK so dont want any more swans

Im looking at getting in beams & sidey  rd 18 v GWS...will be cheaper probably after Girlong and Hawks smash em up

popedelio

have you considered fyfe? He is expected to be back in 3 weeks, training the house down apparently.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/140904/default.aspx
your forward line is pretty strong and can handle the 3 weeks without an upgrade, and fyfe would be a unique for your finals in your league, though of course if your in consideration for overall then maybe picking goodes is the best option, because he is a quick fix option which you can trade in this week

quinny88

I wouldnt bother with making any upgrades.

This fwd line is solid even with zaha on the pine.

If you have other positions to complete then I would do those first and leave the fwds as is

Disco DB

Quote from: popedelio on July 09, 2012, 05:12:37 PM
have you considered fyfe? He is expected to be back in 3 weeks, training the house down apparently.
http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/140904/default.aspx
your forward line is pretty strong and can handle the 3 weeks without an upgrade, and fyfe would be a unique for your finals in your league, though of course if your in consideration for overall then maybe picking goodes is the best option, because he is a quick fix option which you can trade in this week

3 weeks too long. Plus 1 week to gain fitness (I know he's a freeeak, but...).

kma07

Your forwards are pretty solid.  But if you really need to make a change get Goodes in for Adams

THE BIG 3

Rest of the field is pretty set I think unless anyones got any suggestions. Yeah had Fyfe at the start but think its been too long out to expect him to come back in and kill it, def one for next year though.Was in some contention overall at about 500th but faded badly during bye weeks with injuries and lack of trades. More trying to jag a weekly than anything league is safe for top 2 play mugs from now on in. Not playing for money anyway only bragging rights.Team is

Backs: Deledio,Goddard,H.Shaw,Scotland,Carrazzo,Lake,Dempsey (Ellis,Spur)
Mids: Ablett,Pendles,Watson,J.Sellwood,Kennedy,Rockliff (Couch,Baguley)
Ruck: Ryder,Giles, (Redden,Big O) Trading either giles or Redden to cox/maric this week
Forwards: Franklin,Chapman,Sidey,Danger,Martin,Zorko,Zaha (T.Adams,Sexton)

Blues Blues Blues

I have traded out Darling for Goodes today, but looking at draw Swans have a tough run home. Freo, on the other hand, have a very good run. I'm considering reverse trade button and grabbing the big Pavlova