Previous topic - Next topic

Get him in??

YES
5 (62.5%)
NO
3 (37.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

masedog333

If you're desperately in need for a downgrade target is this bloke worth it??? Will he play most games for the rest of the season and be reliable bench cover if Coxy gets rested??

mzunguman

does anyone know what his js is like>

Crouchy182

Quote from: mzunguman on July 09, 2012, 07:37:49 PM
does anyone know what his js is like>

I think Derickx has come in for Tyrone Vickery. As you may know he has a season ending injury. His only real threat is Brad Miller may come back into the side.
With 8 out of what was there starting 22 though a few weeks back anything could happen at Tiger land.
I think wait for the teams but IMO he looked handy enough with a debut of 59. Tigers need to fill that fwd ruck spot for when Maric is having a rest so i think he's a decent chance

Spinking

I think his JS is very dependant on how well he plays.  I think ideally they would like a back up for Maric, but if he can't get near it, then they will probably let Maric go it alone.  I'm going to sit on it for a week personally.

charliesheen

Quote from: masedog333 on July 09, 2012, 07:36:58 PM
If you're desperately in need for a downgrade target is this bloke worth it??? Will he play most games for the rest of the season and be reliable bench cover if Coxy gets rested??

You wouldn't be getting him for coverage, but 4 cash generation.

Its like Orren/Redden, even if they play they will probably score half a donut anyway so who cares.