Marc Murphy Upgrade (?) In Two Weeks Time

Started by HBTD22, July 09, 2012, 04:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HBTD22

Mids currently are: Stanton, Boyd, Priddis, Ebert, Mitchell, Jelwood

Thinking in two weeks time Ebert > Murphy and then with my last two trades maybe going Priddis to a bottomed out Pendles? Thoughts? Should I be holding on to Priddis or upgrading him to a super premium like Pendles or Swan? Money is not an issue.

Kellogscrunchynut

Hold onto your trades for now and if you want to in the finals of your leagues given that you have no long term injuries make an upgrade.

HBTD22

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on July 09, 2012, 04:16:20 PM
Hold onto your trades for now and if you want to in the finals of your leagues given that you have no long term injuries make an upgrade.

Yeah I was considering that. I was thinking mainly of this to capitalise on Murphy's due price drop.

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: HBTD22 on July 09, 2012, 04:18:01 PM
Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on July 09, 2012, 04:16:20 PM

Yeah I was considering that. I was thinking mainly of this to capitalise on Murphy's due price drop.
Yeah thats also a good idea, similar to what loads of people did with Carrazzo.

fertalong

With 2 trades left it's very unlikely that you won't have to make any 'forced' trades for the remainder of the year. Hold off for now and use them for the finals.
If you are going for league and not going to make finals without the trades then that's a different story.