MALCESKI!!!!?!

Started by lowry, July 07, 2012, 08:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowry

I've held him until last round and traded him to Carrazzo believing he really is out of the team... surprise return and then tonnes up!? Your killing me!! Wastes my second last traded on you!!! >:(

Stixy53

I've done the very same thing Lowry also brought in carrazzo,thought melceski wasn't returning,oh well what do ya do.

jamesalex

So stoked i kept him.. He better stay in the Swans team.

HotTiges

Quote from: lowry on July 07, 2012, 08:59:13 PM
I've held him until last round and traded him to Carrazzo believing he really is out of the team... surprise return and then tonnes up!? Your killing me!! Wastes my second last traded on you!!! >:(

dont kill ya self over trading him.. i had him and chopped him the week he got dropped.. not disappointed at all

strikes91

sitting on my bench with no emergency on him with waters on the field....

lowry

Quote from: HotTiges on July 08, 2012, 10:05:42 AM
Quote from: lowry on July 07, 2012, 08:59:13 PM

dont kill ya self over trading him.. i had him and chopped him the week he got dropped.. not disappointed at all

but I'm sure your not on 1 trade right now  :-\

HotTiges

ahh fair enough.. pretty close though.. only 3 left

jfitty

I'm officially giving up after this week. Held onto Malceski this whole time and traded him for Hibberd this week to avoid a donut  >:(

felsty

held onto him after the all the talk this week on mattners injury.. surely he has done enough to reclaim his spot in the side!

poolboybob

Quote from: jamesalex on July 07, 2012, 11:17:46 PM
So stoked i kept him.. He better stay in the Swans team.

same here mate, I'm down to 4 trades and if Malceski can hold his spot and post some 80-100 scores, I can possibly do another downgrade and pick up a premium ruck to replace Giles heading into finals. Happy I showed some patience with him... sure wasn't easy lol.