Please take 2 Seconds out of your Night to Vote

Started by Locinator, July 06, 2012, 07:31:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Trade?

Darley to Carrazzo
7 (29.2%)
McDonald to Thompson/JPK (Please Specify)
6 (25%)
Mcdonald to Chapman (Opens up an MPP Link between MID/FWD)
7 (29.2%)
Dal Santo to Watson
1 (4.2%)
Crozier to Sylvia :S
3 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Locinator

Please vote. A reply would be great too! Current Teams is

Backs: Deledio, H.Shaw, Waters, M.Johnson, Broughton, Lake, Darley (Goddard, Spurr)
Mids: Ablett, Jelwood, Rockliff, Priddis, Dal Santo, Gibson (McDonald, Pendlebury)
Rucks: Nic-Nat, Goldstein (Stephenson, Campbell)
Forwards: Franklin, Beams, Sidebum, Dangerfield, Rioli, Zorko, Adams (Martin, Crozier)

250k in the bank

mzunguman

remon tea

Definitely McDonald - Chapman.

When Pendlebury comes back next week, you'll have a complete midfield, not point in another midfielder.
Chapman also pretty much completes your forward line.

HappyDEZ

I like Mac to Chappy. Finishes your forward line & gives you Buddy cover for this week.

Locinator

roo boys!

McDonald -> Chappy

If you were to trade out McDonald for a premium (purely mid) then that would mean when Pendles comes back next week you'll have Dal Santo or another prem on the bench, don't do it.

Same goes for trading out Darley, it would mean when Goddard comes back you have a prem on the bench.

Getting Chappy would be good, then swap him with Adams onto the field (assuming it's Taylor). DPP can be very handy this time of year and you can use it to swap Crozier around between F9 and M8 so you won't need him at all for backup.

Locinator

Just quickly Roo boys would you call Lake a Premium. I think I will trade him out around finals time to Birchall

roo boys!

Quote from: Locinator on July 06, 2012, 07:48:44 PM
Just quickly Roo boys would you call Lake a Premium. I think I will trade him out around finals time to Birchall
He is for me, average of over 80 is pretty solid in defence, not many great options back there. That's what I'd consider a luxury trade, if you have trades left then go for it but at the moment Lake is more than serviceable as D7.