Looking at Donuts

Started by littleblueboy2906, July 05, 2012, 02:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

littleblueboy2906

BACKS: Goddard, Deledio, Birchall, Enright, Lake, Malceski, Ellis (Smedts, S.Shaw)
MIDS: Pendles, GAJ, Boyd, Priddis, Scotty T, Harvey (Sexton, Ledger)
RUCKS: Cox, Giles (Stephenson, Campbell)
FWDS: Franklin, Martin, Sidebottom, Beams, Tippett, Porpylzia, Zorko (Milera, Cameron)

Hey guys have 3 trades left, made one this round already Ellis > Suckling now have 6k in bank

Looking at donuts tho with Pendles out and both bench not playing (sexton, ledger)

Also Need milera to get named so he and Cameron can cover buddy and dusty

Do I just cop the donuts, versing bottom team in main league this week (he got no donuts tho I think)

Need buddy or ledger and milera to play!!!

Cheers in advance

colmullet

Just gotta cop it this week, I'll be lucky if I don't get one or two

jamez_1983

BigBob

don't worry, it's Crispy Creme Central out there. There's donuts everywhere. Keep your trades unless you need games to make the eight

T Dog

Hold you trades if you can

littleblueboy2906

littleblueboy2906

Hey guys, teams are out. Buddy named but no Milera or Ledger

Malceski not named so gonna have to start Smedts and S.Shaw both this week

do u guys think with 3 trades left 6k in bank I should trade Ledger sideways? Sexton downgrade (won't get much cash tho)
or Milera (struggling) trade to a mid by moving sexton fwd

with 3 trades left tho should I do it that'll take me to 2 trades bout 200k ish in bank

coz I don't want cop a 0 this week ;(

Jroo

If your going for league and not overall just cop the donut if you think you should win easily.

littleblueboy2906

cheers, what do u reckon on doing milera to mcintyre give me 180k ish to do later on (rnd 17) Dane Swan In (v Giants that round) for porpylzia move Zorko forward

should i cover the donut this week if buddy playes will have 1 but 2 if he doesnt.

??? Cheers