GAJ
18 (52.9%)
Watson
13 (38.2%)
Cotchin (smokey vs demons)
3 (8.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

colmullet

Watson probably the form player of the comp SC wise with last 4 scores of 140, 149, 120, 145

GAJ is GAJ....or is he?

Bennyy

Look for Watson to get Clint Jones tag, on form tho probably cant go wrong with either!

Spinking

I'd agree with Bennyy.  If Jones goes to Watson he wont score big, but that may not happen.  I'd be leaning towards Ablett personally.

colmullet

True I guess, put up my smokey for the week to

Marcon

Quote from: Bennyy on July 05, 2012, 11:30:32 PM
Look for Watson to get Clint Jones tag, on form tho probably cant go wrong with either!
Last time the St. Kilda played the Dons Jones went to Stanton and cut him completely out of the game, so I would expect that again. Plus Watson is nearly untagable due to his abiliity to find the footy in close and his improved attacking work rate an spread off the ball. Ablett may find it hard to score big against the Cats this week and has been a bit up and down lately, perosnally if go Watson, good for a ton at the absolute minimum.

4INAROW

super coach gold projections may help  ;)

Jobe Watson â€" Essendon

Average Vs St Kilda in his last 3 matches: 114
Average at Etihad in his last 3 matches: 148 (HIGHEST)
Average in last 3 games: 138
SuperGold Projection: 160 (HIGHEST)
Calvin’s Prediction: 140 (HIGHEST)

Gary Ablett â€" Gold Coast

Score against Geelong in his only match: 106
Average at Metricon in his last 3 matches: 121
Average in last 3 games: 113
SuperGold Projection: 121
Calvin’s Prediction: 128

jobe seems like a good option, personally i know the week i get off gaj he'll rip out a 180 again.

but upto you

The Bomber

Quote from: 4INAROW on July 06, 2012, 12:48:05 AM

Jobe Watson â€" Essendon

jobe seems like a good option, personally i know the week i get off gaj he'll rip out a 180 again.

but upto you

Very interesting stats. As a Bombers supporter I would LOVE my SC captain to be a bomber. St Kilda vs Essendon games are always close (actually all essendon games are close), and Jobe has the best 4th quarters and playing at Etihad which means big SC points. Watson broke the Crowley tag so I don't think a Jones tag will be very effective.

Although Gablett my score better this week given a few key players are back. Had no support what so ever against WCE which is why his scoring was so low. GC just couldn't hold the ball. Perhaps the likes of Rischtelli and co will help...

colmullet

Hmmm might take Watson, means GAJ will pump one out now haha, same for Cotchin 😝

quinny88

Quote from: Spinking on July 05, 2012, 11:32:34 PM
I'd agree with Bennyy.  If Jones goes to Watson he wont score big, but that may not happen.  I'd be leaning towards Ablett personally.

Yes he will hes an inside player, he cant be tagged.
Jones will go to stanton anyway

Torress

Quote from: 4INAROW on July 06, 2012, 12:48:05 AM

Jobe Watson â€" Essendon

but upto you

love it how you made it his last 3 games - include watson's 4th last game where he hit 196 and tht average is a little bigger! but ap[arently jones did not play that game.

bombers have the wood on the saints- jobe should go big but to place him ahead of GAJ or Swan is just a dam big call!! i think i'll just go with swan but watson is bloody tempting

Madmax75

I'm going Gabj at this stage with Steve with Watson as vice. My opponent has Watson but not Ablett so double trouble for him if Ablett has a big one. If Watson outscores Gabj then damage is min for me and most of his c options I have.

ubeaut

Quote from: quinny88 on July 06, 2012, 12:41:13 PM
Quote from: Spinking on July 05, 2012, 11:32:34 PM

Yes he will hes an inside player, he cant be tagged.
Jones will go to stanton anyway
Have to disagree mate. ANYONE can be tagged (even GAJ and look at Swan in GF last year with Ling) It's just a matter of how well they HANDLE the tag. Last week Jobe had about 14 disposals in the first quarter. Then they had to put Picken on him and it kept him to about the same amount of touches for the other 3 quarters. So obviously the tag had an affect.