One of the above rucks but to Carrots
8 (57.1%)
Stregnthen ruck line. Ellis to Yarren.
1 (7.1%)
Any other ideas, please comment.
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

no eye deer

Time to use some trades. I'm playing my league leader this week and I'm coming fourth in my league. 10 trades left, $89,000 in the kitty.

Def- Goddard, Lids, Scotland, Adcock, Lake, Shaw, Ellis, ( Darley, S Shaw)
Mids- GAJ, Jellwood, Pendles, Thompson, Priddis, Adams, ( Neale, Gibson)
Rucks- Cox, Giles ( Redden, Big O)
Fwds- Buddy, Sidey, Danger, Pav, Martin, Pearce, Zorko, (Cameron, Smedts)

Leaning towards bringing in Johnson as it would allow me to sub into the Fwds this week (via Smedts) to cover Buddy and  Martin being out this week. ( My opponent has buddy, Martin and Goddard also). Will look at getting Goodes back in soon, so will keep Pearce or Cameron as bench cover ( probably Pearce as will at least pump out 60+ each week, where Cameron is to hot and cold).

How important is it to get rid of Giles? Thinking I could leave this to last upgrade? Or just get Yarren ( risky) and upgrade Giles?

All comments most appreciated!

caluuum

I reckon downgrade big O or Redden>campbell
and bring in carrots to the backline for darley/Ellis

Anyway At the moment in your position I wouldn't get rid of giles yet as there is still a more important things to do (finish midfield)

ubeaut

Leave Giles for now. Last priority for u IMO. I like the idea of getting Johnson in and swinging him forward to cover this round if need be. Thinking of doing something similar. Like cal says U NEED AN M6 ASAP.

Marcon

Quote from: caluuum on July 04, 2012, 03:41:49 PM

Anyway At the moment in your position I wouldn't get rid of giles yet as there is still a more important things to do (finish midfield)
+1 Carrazzo has a low b/e this week and he will round out your backs very nicely, from there, you need to complete your mids. Trading in Murdoch for Cameron next week will allow you to make some money. Then adams up to someone like Boyd who is quite cheap currently due to his 63 against the lions will mean you have your mids done too. Then you can worry about upgrading your rucks.  8)

no eye deer

Quote from: Marcon on July 04, 2012, 04:56:49 PM
Quote from: caluuum on July 04, 2012, 03:41:49 PM

+1 Carrazzo has a low b/e this week and he will round out your backs very nicely, from there, you need to complete your mids. Trading in Murdoch for Cameron next week will allow you to make some money. Then adams up to someone like Boyd who is quite cheap currently due to his 63 against the lions will mean you have your mids done too. Then you can worry about upgrading your rucks.  8)

Yeah, definitely got my eye on the Boyd/  Murdoch trade next week. Tempted by Carrazzo, but think he willbe in everyone's team by next week and I'm worried about him getting the tagging role. Would probably get him, but like I said Johnson's dpp link with Smedts could come in handy this week and later in the season when the dreaded GS/ resting comes into play. My mid/ fwd dpps have saved me more than once already this season.

no eye deer

Well it looks like everyone says jump on the Carrazzo train. Still leaning towards Johnson. Probably won't decide until 2 minutes before lockout. :P I was really hoping Pendles would be back this week as well. :'(

no eye deer

Well they've named Buddy, just to f&@k with my head. With Darley and Smedts emergencies might just bite the bullet and bring in Carrots with 300,000 odd other supercoachs.