Main Menu

Derickx?

Started by thebrock, July 05, 2012, 11:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebrock

With Vickeroy out will TD have decent JS? I was going to get Campbell in this week but now I am thinking of waiting? Will Campbell  end up being selected this week with Cordy coming in?

Bennyy

Campbell named on the field, will play. Liam Jones being the tall that was dropped. Campbell much better JS I would say and on the bubble

quinny88

I hope so, as a Richmond supporter ive been waiting for this guy to get an opportunity for 2 years

roo boys!

He got my man Elton dropped after one game, and going on last week's performance doubt he'll be back any time soon :(

I needed a downgrade option last week and it was between Crozier and Elton, think I made the right choice with Crozier out for a while with glandular fever, but Elton doesn't look any more likely to string some games together. Just what I needed, more dead weight!

ubeaut

If he plays well he'll stay. They need a tall up forward to take heat off Jack. PLUS he can give Maric a chop out in the ruck, who can then go forward too. They tried Elton last week and it failed. Vickery is out for season so they need someone. I got Campbell last round but now wish I'd waited because I reckon Derickx will be a better scorer (team in better form with easier draw).

quinny88

Quote from: ubeaut on July 06, 2012, 12:50:06 PM
If he plays well he'll stay. They need a tall up forward to take heat off Jack. PLUS he can give Maric a chop out in the ruck, who can then go forward too. They tried Elton last week and it failed. Vickery is out for season so they need someone. I got Campbell last round but now wish I'd waited because I reckon Derickx will be a better scorer (team in better form with easier draw).

Bit harsh on the young fella though dont ya think? Threw him in the deep end, Adelaide away for your first hit out, then dropped. Would have liked to see him get a chance on the g against a lower side and then goldcoast next week to get some confidence