Hmm... Interesting (for Kreuzer owners)

Started by pikla, July 05, 2012, 09:41:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pikla

Warnock has been dropped this week. Could this mean that Rats has finally recognised they are playing too many talls and that he is playing Kreuzer out of position. With Warnock out that will see Kreuzer take the ruck duties for the majority of game time which will surely see him net an extra 20-30 pts per match.

Anyway, this is my take on this. Would like to hear what other Kreuzer owners think about this

Knowall

SC owners would be happy, as you would perfer your ruckman named in the ruck rather than full forward

interesting after reading the Dr. Larkins thought that Kreuzer's knee was not able to hold upto playing in the ruck for a large portion of a game.

FWIW I really think if things continue to go sour for Carlton, they may decide to put him on ice for the last few weeks.

kfewster

Pikla, I punted kruz about 4 weeks ago for Nic Nat as I think its quite clear he is injured.

I keep hearing whispers that his knees shot and hes getting it drained each week just to get up to play.

I'd be looking to trade him out as I think hes pretty much done for the year. What's other peoples thoughts????

yorgis

heard on one of the fox footy shows that he' trained the house down'

kfewster

LOL that figures.

All it means is instead of Carlton getting done by 20 goals it might only b 10.....ha!!!

pikla

Quote from: kfewster on July 05, 2012, 09:54:02 PM
Pikla, I punted kruz about 4 weeks ago for Nic Nat as I think its quite clear he is injured.

I keep hearing whispers that his knees shot and hes getting it drained each week just to get up to play.

I'd be looking to trade him out as I think hes pretty much done for the year. What's other peoples thoughts????

Yeah Im hearing this too but surely if he was that bad they would at least keep Warnock in the side to share the Ruck duties. I mean IF his knee was THAT bad surely he wouldnt be playing no.1 ruck without a support ruckman.

Anyway even if he doesnt last the season out hopefully he can string a few good games together to make it easier to upgrade to a premium

Bones Bombers

Quote from: pikla on July 05, 2012, 10:11:36 PM

Yeah Im hearing this too but surely if he was that bad they would at least keep Warnock in the side to share the Ruck duties. I mean IF his knee was THAT bad surely he wouldnt be playing no.1 ruck without a support ruckman.

Anyway even if he doesnt last the season out hopefully he can string a few good games together to make it easier to upgrade to a premium
I've been hearing a lot about the knee too, and also rumblings about the coach and the fitness/medical staff being at odds.
Doesn't sound good to me. Don't trust Kruezers body at all.

T Dog

Just maybe a good week to have Jolly.. :o

The Bomber

Reading articles saying that his body cannot cope with the elite level yet. So yeah didn't think much of Warnock getting dropped, but he is named on the extended bench so he isn't out of it totally yet.
It makes more sense IMO. Carlton were looking slow so dropping the extra tall should be a good thing. Also Jolly TBH isn't that special as a ruckman, it's not like Kreuzer is up against a Cox/Nic Nat or Sandi or Ryder/Hille combo. He should be fine

roo boys!

Please please have one more down week Kreuz!

I don't have him, and in an important league match this week it's close all around the field but the place I get a real advantage is my rucks, Maric and Jacobs, while his are Kreuz and Giles.

Quote from: pikla on July 05, 2012, 10:11:36 PM

Yeah I've heard this as well.