back issues

Started by BundyOP, July 02, 2012, 05:14:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Quote from: BundyOP on July 06, 2012, 12:38:46 PM
bomer and roo boy...you both think just do the 1 trade with getting rid of clarke?

unfortantually cant get scotland with bugg or clarke....can only get enright with clarke...
I say:
Clarke -> Yarran
Bugg -> Scotland

You should be able to afford that with about 15-20k left shouldn't you?

ubeaut

Don't tell me u want Heppell too!! He has been CRAP steer clear. I keep having to repeat myself. I've had him since the start and a few good scores early and then NOTHING. I hoped he would improve on last season but he doesn't win enough of his own footy,doesn't go in hard enough AND goes missing in the 4th quarter. I have been watching every game CLOSELY I'm a Bombers supporter. 63,76,67,70 - are these the scores u want? He's gone down 60 K as well.

As for Newman, his scores have suffered this year due to Tiges improved backline. They are not relying on him ALL the time like they used to. Players like Grigg, Houli and Ellis are helping out and taking points in the process. (good for Tiges bad for Newmans SC scores).

Scotland better option than either.

BundyOP

u beaut-thats wat i was starting to think...was just looking at my options, could see heppel averaging 80 odd for the year...

roo boy - can afford that with 26k left...

i can see why everyone getting onto carrots now...ha

its scotland, yarran n 26k
or carrots, yarran and 74k

BundyOP

gone for the more cash option.

thanks to everyone for the help and eventually convincing me to get carrots!