Main Menu

Mumified

Started by chowder, July 03, 2012, 02:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chowder

The only way i can get carrots this week is to trade Ellis and down trade sandilands to mummy and grab some cash,now i had mummy at the start of the season then had to trade because of injury to sandi now limited trades and cash,am i about to break all the SC rules,lol help! ::)

Marcos83

I got in mummy for giles last week at the perfect time and might become the most important trade.

Your not breaking any rules because majority of coaches had gaj, swan and pendles and traded them out to only bring back after injury.

i reckon go for it

ubeaut

The only rule you need to know IS THERE ARE NO RULES. I know it seems silly trading Mumford out for Sandi then trading Mummy back in, but that's just the way their injuries were timed. If trading out Sandi (who isn't even playing and prob won't B4 finals) gets you Mummy AND a back prem instead of Ellis it sounds pretty logical to me.

chowder

Yep could make or break my team as my other ruck is Griffin,considering most sides have the top 4 ruckman going around.

chadsta112

Wanted to trade in Mummy for Giles last week too but missed out by $800 :(. Get him in, could prove invaluable and unique. Just hope his back holds up!

PICCOLLO

Im not sold on mummy. Unless you have a reserve ruck who plays most weeks, i think he is very risky.