What about a "Multimove" for next year???

Started by Capper, June 29, 2012, 05:04:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

I was looking at my team last night and noticed that I had Smedts (Fwd/Bck) in my backs, Lids (Bck/Mid) in my mids and Adams (Mid/Fwd) in my forwards.

One thing i would like to see next year is to be able to do a "Multimove" next year.
eg Smedts to the forwards, Adams to Mids and Lids to Backs.

What do people think about this??

Kellogscrunchynut

I think you can already do that I know someone who traded Carrazzo DEF (when he got injured) for Treloar FWD And Smedts was moved to the backline in the process.

Capper

The response

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your email and feedback.

We will consider all suggestions for future versions of Dream Team.

Kind Regards,

Toyota AFL Dream Team Support

Capper

I had another thought and sent another email

Hi guys,

I sent you an email recently ticket 2012062910010419. Just a further thought for next year, I currently have James Mcdonald (mid) in my mids, Taylor Adams (Mid/Fwd) in my forwards and Billie Smedts (Back/Fwd) in my backs. I would like to trade out James Mcdonald, move Adams to my mids and Smedts to my forwards and bring Scotland in to my backs using only 1 trade. But currently we are limited to one DPP move per trade. Is it possible to be able to increase the mobility of players next year??

Capper

looks like they have a standard response

Hi Nigel,

Thank you for your email and feedback.

We will consider all suggestions for future versions of Dream Team.

Kind Regards,

Toyota AFL Dream Team Support

upthemaidens

they do listen to suggestions (well seem too)  a few years ago i wrote to them saying that  if a player starts the game,but scores zero that the EMG. should NOT count (which a few years ago use to happen) which is just wrong  .. and now they have changed it.. so if a player starts their scores count..
   so keep sending them ideas  and this is probably a good time too, since they will have time to introduce changes. if ya wait till december or so it may be too late to change software and such

Capper

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on July 01, 2012, 09:18:50 PM
I think you can already do that I know someone who traded Carrazzo DEF (when he got injured) for Treloar FWD And Smedts was moved to the backline in the process.
He would have had to use 2 trades, try it, you cant do it.

CrowsFan

Quote from: tabs on July 03, 2012, 02:23:07 PM
Actually that you can do at the moment since it only involves moving Smedts backwards and replacing Carazzo with a forward.

Capper

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 03, 2012, 02:55:26 PM
Quote from: tabs on July 03, 2012, 02:23:07 PM
Actually that you can do at the moment since it only involves moving Smedts backwards and replacing Carazzo with a forward.
yeh sorry you can. But if Carrots (DEF) was traded out, and smedts moved back, you could not move anyone to that fwd position, you must trade in a fwd