Is it wrong to trade out Howard after 1 game?

Started by Hazza09, July 02, 2012, 11:26:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hazza09

Traded in Howard last week for a lousy 33 and am now thinking of trading him straight out for Carazzo.
Currently have 6 trades and 62k.

My Backline is: Goddard, Lids, Scotland, Birchall, Dempsey, S Shaw, Howard (Darley & Spurr)

I can do S Shaw to Carazzo and Redden to Campbell but it leaves me with 3k and 4 trades  :'(

If I go Howard to Carazzo it gives me 63k which could come in handy for a straight upgrade later in the season.

Tell me if there is any logic in this  ;D

nathan11

So why did you bring Howard in for then you must have seen something you liked in him?  I haven't looked at his scores but he must have been doing ok for you to bring him in 1 bad score not a good reason to trade him out

Jay

keep the faith

You picked him for a reason, one bad game shouldnt change that reason :)

Marcos83

You cant be serious. You need to plan this and look forward a few weeks in advance to set up team. last week you should have known that carrots will drop and you should have waited.Dont trade howard.

Danstar

Don't waste trades because of one poor game. Or bring in players cos of 1 good game

Torress

he was on the receiving end of a flogging as well. bob murphy will likely miss a week - and lake in doubt maybe as well? if these two are out you'd just roll with him. you can't expect tons tho mate- he has never scored one!!!

to trade or not to trade - no one knows the right answer here mate. mind you a big kick in the balls to trade a guy in for a 30
!!

logic says to hold, not always right tho. you have to give hi more than one game, and with the 2 potential outs he could redeem yourself, but really he is a D8 at best imo