Any of them

Started by jamesalex, July 04, 2012, 01:37:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which defender should i get in? Cash not a major problem, although consider it slightly, as some spare cash is handy to have

H.Shaw
2 (7.1%)
B.Waters
6 (21.4%)
H.Scotland
4 (14.3%)
A.Carazzo
13 (46.4%)
N.Grima
3 (10.7%)
Other (apart from Goddard, Deledio, Birchall or Suckling)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

jamesalex

Easy poll. PLease help.

jamesalex

Carrots easily leading the votes.. Will he average just as much as the others listed?

The Bomber

Well apart from Deledio, the rest should average approx the same for the rest of the year. Carrazzo will be the cheapest, but someone like Scotland will be more of a POD.

Don't get Grima, Carrazzo way better...

Torress

it seems many are jumping on carrazzo mate, and for good reason.

heater had soft tissue injury early and is priced thru the roof - definate pass for mine.
scotland apparently had soft tissue - so pass there too.
if any i'd be going for waters - don't know his price but most likely overpriced, and will probably get a rest.
and i just wouldn't pick grima - he is flying but his injury history can't be ignored especially when you want someone to play every game - and thats carrazzo and is named on the ball and underpriced - he pretty much covers every stat as well which i like - kick, handball, mark, tackle, clearance, goals.

don't overthink this one - trade in carrazzo!

Spinking

The only concern I see with Carrazzo is historically he disappears (DT wise) when playing a run with role.  That hasn't been the case to the same extent this season so I think he is the way to go (and is at a great price) but Scotland has probably been the most consistent over a longer period of time.