Previous topic - Next topic

Which combo?

Goodes & Carrazzo
15 (53.6%)
Dangerfield & Suckling
13 (46.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

cassius

So i was all set to bring in Dangerfield and Suckling in to complete my team but with Adam Goodes having a poor game, his price is set to plummet.
If i wait for Goodes to bottom out, i can pick him up as my final forward upgrade and with the extra cash, i will be able to pick up Carrazzo and have a little dough left over.

Goodes does have a tough draw compared to Dangerfield, who will likely score more until the end of the season?
Positive i guess is that Goodes has had his break so he is unlikely to be rested while Dangerfield may be rested come finals time?

Carrots has been scoring well. However, I am worried about his tagging role. Could his scores drop off like Scott Selwood?

Personally i am leaning towards Goodes and Carrazzo, what do you guys think?

Team is:

DEF: Deledio, Goddard, Carrazzo/Suckling, H. Shaw, Birchall, Heppell, Lake (Darley, S. Shaw)
MID: Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Rockliff, Dal Santo, Priddis (Treloar, Gibson)
RUC: Jacobs, Giles (Jenkins, Stephenson)
FWD: Franklin, Sidebottom, Beams, Pavlich, Goodes/Dangerfield, Zaharakis, Martin (Zorko, Sexton)

After completing these two trades i will have 5 trades left.

Thanks in advance

jmoynihan9

in sc id go danger as he is in ripping form and averages so highly this year comoared to a recovering goodes, suckling and carrazzo relatively similar, with carrazzo most definately the better in scoring potential while both consistent, so for me its a choice between goodes and danger

brownmans muffins

Danger >>> Goodes this year and possibly for a while yet.

It would be great if you could somehow pair Carrazzo with him.

Ringo

Is it possible to only get Danger this week and sit for a week to get Carrazzo. He has a high B/e which will reduce his price further so you may be able to afford him next week.

Nyn

Im probably going to go Zorko > danger(Sideways?) just before finals or during. Cant believe i missed the boat!

Im going Goodes, Danger and Carrots. not sold on suckers

PICCOLLO

Danger much better than Goodes, esp. As Goodes is till finding his feet. Suckers not near carrots as a defender but his form should improve as the Hawks get their 'swagger' back. Overall, the points from suckers/danger will be higher.

cassius

Thanks for the replies, much appreciated. If i go Dangerfield and Carrots i am 51k short.

FanFooty says Dangerfield has a breakeven of 163. Hopefully he will drop a bit in price along with Carrots while hopefully, my cash cows can earn a little more cash and i might just be able to go Danger and Carrots.

If i pick up Goodes, it's not going to be this week or next. I was going to give him some time to bottom out and see if he can get back to his pre-injury scoring before trading him in.

enzedder

Goodes is the interesting one. As you say his price is about to plummet. Prior to his last game he was one of the highest averaging fwds for 2012. By waiting you can see if he hits some form and is worth getting but Danger has been fantastic this year and I think by getting him and Carrots if you can afford them may be the way to go.

blackrose

If you end up getting Danger, you will have 18 (out of 22) of the same players as me on the field.
Exact same rucks and mid and 2 different in backs and 2 diff in forward haha