what should i do? have your say!

Started by giuly1, June 27, 2012, 12:02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giuly1

BACKS: delidio, goddard, shaw, waters, birchall, clarke, s.shaw (smedts, spurr)

MIDS: ablett, swan, pendlebury, j.selwood, watson, boyd (c.smith, a.kennedy)

RUCKS: natinui, giles (stephenson, redden)

FWRDS: sidebottom, franklin, dangerfield, pavlich, cloke, adams, zorko (phieffer, hall)

i have 10 trades left and $79,300 in the bank and im not really sure what my next move should be.

Any ideas??? cheers :)

tor01doc

Def - Spurr, Smedts and S Shaw and their selection (or not) will determine your next move.

I think it's time to move Clarke on, but you'll need 2 trades to really upgrade him well.

You could straight to Heppell, Sucking, Lake or Newman, but should aim higher.

You could get Campbell in rucks for O and tart up your def upgrade.

Kennedy in mids is just treading water, so maybe he goes, Zorko, pfeiffer or Hall into mids to keep DPP and get a cheaper forward to cash up your def upgrade.

PS 2 Watsons in mids is handy. How'd you do that?

giuly1

ahahah stuffed that up - wish i could have two of Jobey though!!

Ive ben thinking of Campbell - but im just not sure he will hold his spot when Minson is back....

been trying to move on kennedy for ages, but he doesnt really generate that much cash as a downgrade.

but its definately time to get a defender, im happy to probably concede on Sam Gibson (NRTH MELB) doesnt seem that good a player anyways.

So hows kennedy to maybe crozier or a fwrd rookie, then clarke to carazzo, scotland, hanley (can afford ANYONE)

Cheers, please get back to me :)

PS: this weeks league match is a shue in to win..

tor01doc

Mids - Boyd to Watson!

If Gibson can hold his place he'd be OK but with North still just in the finals race, I think he'll struggle.

Crozier's JS is also a bit flaky. Good price and DPP so I like your upgrade plan.