This weeks trades

Started by leighroids, June 26, 2012, 09:44:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Downgrade, or downgrade and upgrade

J McDonald to Gibson, bank 233k
0 (0%)
J McDonald to Gibson and Clarke to Scotland, bank 69k (backline complete)
6 (60%)
J McDonald to Gibson and Clarke to H Shaw, have 2k in bank (backline complete)
3 (30%)
J McDonald to Gibson and Clarke to defender around the 400k mark. Bank around 100k (backline complete)
1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

leighroids

Hey all. Im quite happy ATM with the direction my team is going. The decisions i make this week however are quite important i reacon to how my team will finish.
Currently got 8 trades remaining, 2k in the bank only (hence the Gibson downgrade). I only need 2 upgrades to complete my starting team (1 back, 1 forward). Gonna play Zorko as my 7th forward, and keep Giles as 2nd ruckman until pretty much finals. So from all that info, i could pretty much have a complete team with 5 trades left for anything (finals) (4 if i trades Giles)
option 2 as it will complete my backline (making it quite strong) and give me 70k extra when i upgrade Dickson in a few weeks. Other ideas, opinions will b greatly appreciated.

Team is ATM
GODDARD, DELEDIO, M JOHNSON, ADCOCK, BIRCHALL, LAKE, CLARKE,   DARLEY S SHAW
WATSON, ABLETT, J SELWOOD, PENDLES, DAL SANTO, PRIDDIS,    TRELOAR JMAC
COX GILES    STEVO REDDAN
BUDDY, DANGERFIELD, CHAPMAN, ROUGHEAD, MARTIN, ZORKO, DICKSON,   SMEDTS, MILERA

HotTiges

I'd rather Waters then Shaw. Suckling is a popular trade for Clarke as he is a direct swap.. Another option is Rance, not the greatest scorer but will play every game and still avgs above 90 and is a POD.. Also Hanley from lions if you feel like chasing points.. Ted Richards is avging 85 which is handy too.. but if you wanna get value, I'd get Scotland..

CFC 1979

leighroids

I was thinking Suckling mate, but cause ive got Birchall, Buddy and Roughead already, thought 4 might b one too many.
Never even considered Rance. Hmmm, interesting.
The only issue if i go for someone like Waters (or Shaw) would be i will be back to pretty much no money in the kitty when im about to upgrade Dickson. The quality of my then potential 6th forward wont be as high. Hey, my backline will b strong, but would there b a forward good enough i could pretty much do a straight swap for Dickson in a few weeks?

leighroids

That money in the back could come in handy for last upgrade (not including Giles, but im aiming to almost straight swap him in weeks to come)