30 (31.9%)
7-8 sitting pretty
26 (27.7%)
9 and above - I've been lucky or i don't know how to play the game
20 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: June 27, 2012, 09:28:27 AM

enzedder

I have burned through them this year. 5 to go and worried about injuries, rested players and having no room to move in finals.
Ideally would like 9-10 at this stage of the season but had to push things a bit as I was falling off the pace...I'm still out of the 8 in two of my leagues but they are two of the very best going.

ubeaut

11 trades, 2,325 overall, 1st,1st and 4th in leagues. Need 2 defenders, a 2nd ruck (Giles will be cover) and another forward, so that's 4 upgrades to do with 230 K in the bank. Lucky with injuries although I lost Fyfe,Goodes and Pendles. Wanted to use a few more trades earlier than I did but the byes made it nearly impossible when trying to minimise donuts. Aiming for a big 2nd half of  the season.

ben_020285

5 trades left right now. Will have 3 or 4 left after doing trades this week depending on whether Malceski is named.

My team will be complete going in to this weekend's games.

EZA100

2 trades left with a secured team

supercoachheroes

lowry

I got 3 but have a burning sensation to spend my $286k...

devize

Spinking

10 left + $243k.

3k overall but planning to storm it home!

4INAROW

3 left with $350k, 25k overall and top4 in all leagues.

s.shaw to carrazzo/shaw next week and team finished

Nyn

I would almost go as far to say any less than 5 your almost dusted and just hoping for a lucky run home.

I have 8 and im worried.

t.thomas6

8 left with 2-3 upgrades to make. So I FEEL as though I'm sitting well. Top 8000 due to a slow start, but really picked up pace up until now.

Keeping Zorko as F7, either M.Clarke or Darley as D7 and contemplating upgrading Giles (see if he can find form again I guess)
Mid's are complete, but I have Porps on the bench atm as Adams has outscored him the past 2 weeks, but may look to upgrade to Goodes at some point (as his price takes a nice nosedive and if he can find form) or even Beams.

Any opinions? :P

HappyDEZ

Quote from: poolboybob on June 25, 2012, 03:50:18 PM
where is the option for "7-8 but my back line sucks"
+1 I have 10 trades, but half my backline is averaging less than 70.

thewizz

Quote from: essendon33 on June 25, 2012, 12:55:11 PM
i have 9 trades and i dont think ive been lucky at all.... injuries to fyfe, mummy, sandy, pendles, ablett, goodes, dempsy, lewis (Susp), soctland..
and i am top 2 in all my leagues... if you have any less your team should be close to finished or been very very unlucky! :)

I think we must have had the same team  ;D.
8 to go but only gong for league so holding on to them like gold and waiting or any LTI and visits from the general.