Are there any FWD Rookies on the horizon who i could downgrade Milera too?

Started by Braddles10, June 25, 2012, 07:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Braddles10

Preferably at 94k.

Ive just worked out that if i drop Milera to a Rookie, i can get my hands on BIG IVAN, and next week go Clarke to Carrots and the week after Porpoise to Goodes, leaving me with 3 trades and a team that wont change till finals (hopefully).

Ive got Jamie Elliot as my benchwarmer up front, with Zorko on the field so im not too stressed if i bring in someone who wont play much, or at all, it would be desirable if they did though considering Tom Couch has been sitting on my bench since round 1..

Fire away!

fever

couch was the only one that came to mind. you could trade milera to gibson this week, mpp couch into the fwds and (probably) lose your fwd mid mpp capablitly.

fever

Braddles10

Quote from: fever on June 25, 2012, 07:15:10 PM
couch was the only one that came to mind. you could trade milera to gibson this week, mpp couch into the fwds and (probably) lose your fwd mid mpp capablitly.

Ahhhhh! of course! you know i never really worked out the whole dpp thing when it came to trading, but it appears i now have haha. Ive got Treloar (kept him over Horsely) in my mids, so still have a dpp link. Gibson not the greatest option either really, but he's got more chance of getting more games than any forward rookie i can see.

Cheer for you fever.

oldshepp

Crozier is around 130k from memory and although he didn't score that highly he showed that he can play.  Dellolio got a couple of cheap goals which probably inflated his score.

fever

with treloar in the mids as well gibson is an absolute lock for you then mate (then i would probably swap treloar to cover in ur fwds and have gibson as mid coverage, as i suspect he will get a lot better the more game time he is given).