CARRAZZO\Waters Dilemma help needed(cheers)

Started by Marcos83, June 25, 2012, 04:10:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marcos83

current backline is
god, lids, broughts, lake, malceski, clarke, ellis,
darley , spurr

My plan is to get carrots for clarke now even though i know that carrots will drop more. The reasoning behhind this is due to clarkes high be the price change between carrots and clarke will countwer each other. If i wait another week and carrots drops 20 k and clarke 40 k then I gain no advantage. My plan the following week is go ellis to waters assuming that waters will drop to 500 k due to high breakeven of 136 and ellis should get to around 290k.

My mids, forwards, and rucks are complete and this will finish my team off perfecrtly.
I have 12 trades left so tell me what you think.

MY PROBLEM IS that i want both carrots and waters in the squad over next week or so but dont know the best way to bring them in beccasue both will drop in price and clarke is flowering it up.

Cheers guys.

Marcos83

just realized clarke has hip injury and may be out. If thats the case going to hold and then swap for carrots next week and will take the favourable price change.
Will set me up perfectly.

HappyDEZ

Apparently Clarke is in some doubt for this weekend which would work out well for you. You could wait a week, get Carrots price drop but not Clarkes. Problem there is I doubt Broughts will play this week (heavy concussion) & Eski & Spurr not certs either. Lake had some sort of issue with a knee too. Shaw, tho you don't have him in severe doubt too. Could be a nightmare week for alot of backlines coming up. I have Ellis too. He also presents a dilemma. If he smashes his B/E he will have another low B/E & therefore will be worth keeping for another week. If he spuds it or gets the sub that would be worse cos he still aint made enough $. 12 trades is good, I would target Carrots (this week or preferably next) & hold off on Waters for now, he is top dollar atm so there is no rush.

Marcos83

thnx for that, will hold for the trade next week.