What move and when?

Started by thebrock, June 24, 2012, 11:26:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thebrock

My next few moves I am looking at are upgrades - Carrots down back and Goodes up forward when they have bottomed out. But will need trade outs to make cash, are there any prospects I need to look at this week? And are these the right upgrades? Team posted below. Any help appreciated. 7 trades left and $81k.

Backs - Goddard, Lids, Scotland, Heath Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Mohr, (Darley, Sam Shaw).

Mids - GAJ, Pendles, Watson, Jelwood, Priddis, Thompson, (Gibson, T. Adams)

Rucks - Cox, Giles (Redden, the big O)

Fwds - Franklin, Martin, M. Johnson, Danger, Sidey, Zorko, Treloar (Zaha, Smedts)

quinny88

If your keeping zaha then there isnt really a spot in your fwds for goodes, as  zorko has proven to be a keeper.

Carrazo would be a good addition to complete your backs. Any rookie downgrade will free up enough cash but I would keep treloar, adams and darley/shaw as bench cover in their respective positions as they are good back up players to have for the year.

Maybe look at one of redden/bigO> cheap ruckman
Mohr>Carrazzo

When the time is right

The Bomber

Adams out: Anyone in.
- Couch (I know hasn't got a game etc etc, but 94k is the cheapest a player is, therefore more cash for you and still may get a game)
Miles - Should get a gig soon and played well before injury. 74 in his first match...
- Morabito - Still on him even though he hasn't played yet, should come in soon...

thebrock

Quote from: quinny88 on June 25, 2012, 12:19:21 AM
If your keeping zaha then there isnt really a spot in your fwds for goodes, as  zorko has proven to be a keeper.

Carrazo would be a good addition to complete your backs. Any rookie downgrade will free up enough cash but I would keep treloar, adams and darley/shaw as bench cover in their respective positions as they are good back up players to have for the year.

Maybe look at one of redden/bigO> cheap ruckman
Mohr>Carrazzo

When the time is right

Yeh true on Zorko so I guess with the option of swinging Johnson down back the real question is to do this or not?

Trade would be Mohr out - Johnson down back (to swing with Smedts) and Goodes in.
Would need the Big O to a cheap ruck (Campbell?) to give me the cash to do this.

Is it worth doing this to get the DPP link? Or is Carrazzo the better option? I tend to think on pure points Carrots may be the better option.