Is my team the sh*t or just sh*t?!?!?!?

Started by Tomcat2000, February 10, 2010, 12:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomcat2000

I'm a 2nd year supercoacher and would appreciate any expert advice.

Is my team the sh*t or just sh*t!?!?!

Backs: Broughton, Hurn, Hodge, Birchall, Kennelly, Ladson, Maguire, Davis, B Sheppard

Mids: Ablett, Vince, Armitage, Ziebell, Martin, Trengove, Moribito, Bastinac

Rucks: Clark, Hille, Lobbe, Warnock

Fwds: Pavlich, O'Keefe, Riewoldt, Tippett, Dangerfield, Burton, Watts, Tapscott

64k left

Tomcat2000

bjrouse

Broughton is a huge price for a 2nd year player. Yes he did score well last year but I just think there are safer, possibly cheaper players to score you the 95+ scores each week you want.
Not sure about Ladson. Will be value if he plays...Just watch getting sloser to rd1.
Not sure Maguire will get a gig in the Brisbane backline...Who do they drop?

Wouldn't pick Armitage. He averaged 97 in only 3 games but remember one of those games was when all the Saints players were rested. Next week he scored rubbish...Doubt he will average 97 week in week out this year so 413K seems expensive to me, when you can select players like Boak and Rich who played alot of footy last year and still score well and are likely to go on and score better this year.

Hope Clark can keep it up for you and keep an eye on Hille to see how he is going closer to rd1

Don't like Burton, too old IMO. You would think we will see more of Watts at the Demons this year. The rest are good.

As always just my opinions but hope it helps

kazam

Re: Last comment.... Maguire should be able to fill Joel Macdonalds spot in the Brsibane backline... Not an expert on Brisbanes best 22, but their backline will be something like McGrath, Merrett, Adcock, Drummond, Maguire, Patfull...