Main Menu

FEV!

Started by Cicjose, November 18, 2011, 06:39:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie Monster

Quote from: Maca24 on November 19, 2011, 02:02:59 PM
Buddy misses a lot of games with suspension, while Roughy hasn't been the most durable of late.
Fev could purely play as a back up for them when either Buddy or Rough aren't playing.
He would be on a tiny wage and would cost them nothing to get him..

That being said there are far more positives for Sydney, Freo and Dogs.

Sydney: He sits at FF for a finals team in Sydney, allowing Goodes to play CHF. What a combo and could take them to Top 4.

Freo: would look great with Pavlich at CHF and Fev at FF. John Anthony could play FB. This could even free Pav up to play onball. Freo a Top 4 team if they get Fev.

Dogs: Replaces Hall and mentors kids like Liam Jones. Allows Dogs to stay competitive while pouring knowledge into young forwards.

I know his a great player and all and i do think he can make it back into the AFL, but i don't think he can be a good mentor, on the field he can, but what happens when it get's to the off the field stuff?

Plus Essendon not interested, Hird said if he was a midfielder, we might look at him.

RiOtChEsS

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/126910/default.aspx

Port sponsor VIP will upgrade their sponsorship if they pick up FEV :o

ossie85

Clever move by the sponsors. They were probably going to upgrade sponsorship anyway, and this way gets there name in the papers.

RiOtChEsS

indeed, will put bums on seats too so they r keeping a close eye on their investment... maybe their made men :P

Cicjose

TheMailman

He has been much luckier than some so far

A good career wasted at the end

McRooster

Cruiseon

I feel a part of me dies every time his name is mentioned.

McRooster

Ziplock

he is a machine.

I can only really see aging teams at the top of the ladder picking him up. I'm a bit surprised the saints didnt :P

Justin Bieber

18 goals.

Imagine the DT points with that 18 marks, 28 kicks :o