SC Teams - PLEASE RATE!!

Started by kazam, February 09, 2010, 04:14:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kazam

Hi guys.. Here is my team. Done a lot of changing around and am now confident with it until i watch the NAB Cup... Rucks are the weakest but I feel confident with them... $28,100 left on salary cap.. All reserves except Dustin Martin will be shuffled around for players at similar prices depending who will be playing for the year for their clubs..

BACKS: Goddard, S.Fisher, Hodge, Waite, Kennelly, Greenwood, Maguire + (P.Davis, Silvagni)

MIDS: Ablett (c), Mitchell, Cooney, Palmer, Walker, Jack Trengrove + (D.Martin, Kayler-Thomson)

RUCKS: Ottens, Charman + (Warnock, Jackson Trengrove)

FORWARDS: Goodes, Riewoldt, Brown, LeCras, Knights, Roughead,  Ziebell + (Gumbleton, Podsiadly)

Comments welcome.

lozza63

Hey Kazam

This team has been quite well planned IMO - solid.

Backs - can't fault your top 7 should be all senior starters on the ground, although must get coverage for Waite from Nab cup, he may be a little underdone early! Maguire's ok as long as he's in Voss 22 every week - hopefully make 150k then upgrade, or alternatively have him as bench all year and the gun rookie!

Mids - Walker does have potential, Palmer i prefer in DT and he may also be underdone for 1 rd. I would consider getting a cheap rookie 94k and roll the 200k odd into your rucks - start Martin on the field too.

Rucks - they are seriously sub standard - Ottens would at best be # 2 (but he does worry me with his injuries) and something must be done about Charman - try get the funds for Kreuz! Other suggestions could be Kreuz, Hille & whoever plays out of Carman and Warnock as back-up!

Forward line is really deep, and i like it too!

Overall an 7.5/10, higher when u fix the rucks!

kazam

thanks for that summary... i felt that my forward line was good, my forward line strong, but yeh i have traded palmer for ryan bastinac and put martin and trengrove both on the field, coz palmer has only had one full year of footy, so martin and trengrove could end being just as good as him this year, even better... yehbacks im also happy with, just see how much of a tagging role greenwood gets each week.

I had money to upgrade charman to kreuzer.. i dont agree with ur opinion on ottens, but thats why its an opinion, i think he is much better than trent west and at par with blake, if not better... his upside is he goes fwd and kicks goals, much like hille... i rate hille however and had him a while back, with getting kreuzer i couldnt afford to keep ottens so much rucks are Hille and Kreuzer.... warnock on the reserves with enough cash to get charman depending on what happens... ill re post my team, rate it if u get time mate.. cheers.