NBA Trade Rumours/Proposals

Started by Windigo, June 28, 2012, 07:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Been a lot buzz this off season with a lot trade rumors flying about. I thought it's a good topic of conversation among NBA fans.

A trade rumour flying about is that World Peace is leaving the Lakers and are trading Gasol to Philly for Igoudala.

Got any trade rumors or propositions to add?

D12 likely to be traded as well.  :-\

Cicjose

Jay

Quote from: Cicjose on June 28, 2012, 08:40:40 PM
Lots of talk about Ray Allen and Steve Nash joining the Heat

but this made me laugh

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/sports/nba/nba-rumors-lakers-trade-kobe-bryant-pau-gasol-heat-s-dwyane-wade-chris-bosh

hahaha! That is funny :D people do get carried away dont they!

Heat will be unstoppable with this 5: Nash, Ray, Wade, Bron, Bosh

Celts should flick KG and Ray imo! They have both given their all for the club but they arent involved with our future...need some more pieces to go around Rondo (anyone know what's happened to Jeff Green?).

On a really boring note, Omer Asik is set to take his talents (haha) to Boston....with the cap from KG & Ray I think OJ Mayo is a reasonable target...

Windigo

Jay

Ill provide celtic rumours:

• Gasol for Pierce (yes please)
• Jamal Crawford > Boston (pass)
• Ray > clipper/grizzlies/heat (highest bidder can have him)
• OJ mayo > celtics (like it!)

Rondo, Bradley, Jeff Green, Ja.Johnson (entering 2nd year), Stiemsma...chuck in in OJ Mayo and we wont be too shabby in 3 years

Mat0369

That article about the Wade/Bosh for Kobe/Gasol trade is out of context. I watched the episode of First Take, this was when the Heat were staring down elimination after game 5, Wade was not performing, Spoelstra was in trouble. He said if the Heat lost game six and did not make the finals they might have to look at trading Wade who was not himself and get a closer to help out LeBron. He also said that this was not a rumor, he had heard nothing but this is what he thought they should do to get a ring in Miami.

Mat0369

Quote from: Jayman on June 28, 2012, 09:20:00 PM

Celts should flick KG and Ray imo! They have both given their all for the club but they arent involved with our future...need some more pieces to go around Rondo (anyone know what's happened to Jeff Green?).

On a really boring note, Omer Asik is set to take his talents (haha) to Boston....with the cap from KG & Ray I think OJ Mayo is a reasonable target...

Green had an aortic aneurysm which he had surgery on. He is looking to play next season.

Cicjose

i knew green had a heart problem but did not know to what extent it was affecting his health

Jay

Quote from: Mat0369 on June 28, 2012, 10:44:02 PM
Quote from: Jayman on June 28, 2012, 09:20:00 PM

Green had an aortic aneurysm which he had surgery on. He is looking to play next season.
great...he is a good offensive forward

Windigo

A good trade would be Granger & another pacers player>Lakers in exchange for Pau Gasol.

Granger IMO would a good fit with Kobe.

Gasol & West would be nice as well.

valkorum

Apparently KG is re-signing for 3 years at Celtics.

Jay

Quote from: valkorum on July 02, 2012, 12:11:57 PM
Apparently KG is re-signing for 3 years at Celtics.
Yep all done and dusted :) hopefully he can keep up his double-double average

Shaggy

Jeff Green isn't that good. :/ He wil do ok but I'm not that excited about him. I want KG to stay around for a while to improve Fab Melo's game. That will be good for us.

Windigo

3 more years for Garnett at Boston?  :o

Didn't think that would happen... :P