Main Menu

NBA Free Agency

Started by Jay, July 01, 2012, 03:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

Which is why DMC should be chosen for Team USA if Blake is injured and doesnt make it - NOT ANTHONY DAVIS

BratPack

Quote from: BratPack on July 13, 2012, 01:08:13 PM
The Rockets twitter account just started following D12, Duhon, Glen Davis and Jason Richardson...May mean something....may mean nothing

They've now added Hedo Turkoglu...

Windigo

You make a good point about Cousins. I think what it ultimately boils down too is that he's team isn't winning enough and thus he ain't getting much exposure.  ???

valkorum

Quote from: Windigo on July 13, 2012, 03:11:24 PM
You make a good point about Cousins. I think what it ultimately boils down too is that he's team isn't winning enough and thus he ain't getting much exposure.  ???

And the fact he was a little immature during his rookie year - I blame that on Westphal though as he has been really good since Coach Smart took over.  I think Westphal only coached 10 games this season.

RiOtChEsS

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8160453/los-angeles-clippers-blake-griffin-injures-knee-team-usa-camp

Griffin has done his knee...

Quote from: BratPack on July 13, 2012, 02:52:10 PM
Quote from: BratPack on July 13, 2012, 01:08:13 PM
The Rockets twitter account just started following D12, Duhon, Glen Davis and Jason Richardson...May mean something....may mean nothing

They've now added Hedo Turkoglu...

The Magic will need to dump so many contracts, even without signing DH12 they have little to spend and in two years could be paying a tax with the roster they already have which is shower to say the least... Bobcats might be better than them over the next 3 years ???

Jay

It looks likely Dwight is going to Houston lads! What pieces will they have around him though? Wont be a title contender.

Quote from: Windigo on July 13, 2012, 01:22:44 PM
Who is better center ATM?

Bynum or Howard?
howard without a shadow of a doubt! DMC is good, and so is Bynum...neither are MVP quality like Dwight tho.  but i detect a LOT of bias valk? Cant honestly say that DMC is better than Howard, that would just be ridiculous :) in a few years, maybe

Windigo

Lol, "The Dwight-Mare."  :P

Hawks & Nets out....Only Houston & Lakers remain...

Rocket's dumping Scola & his 21 million contract.. :o

"Rockets brass ensures that they can now add Hedo Turkoglu and Jason Richardson in any trade for Howard. That means on top of being able to send picks back to Orlando."

"Furthermore, the Rockets also now have the cap space to sign a second max-level player next summer. "

valkorum

@jayman

If you look at my post I did say prob not the best but definitely worth mentioning

And I quote ;)
QuoteWell maybe not the best but definitely up there with them

Howard is the best Centre in the game but DMC would give Bynum a run for his money which isnt bad considering he has only played 2 seasons in the league

Jay

Quote from: valkorum on July 13, 2012, 05:07:52 PM
@jayman

If you look at my post I did say prob not the best but definitely worth mentioning

And I quote ;)
QuoteWell maybe not the best but definitely up there with them

Howard is the best Centre in the game but DMC would give Bynum a run for his money which isnt bad considering he has only played 2 seasons in the league
didnt see that post mate...only saw this:

Quote from: valkorum on July 13, 2012, 01:23:00 PM
Quote from: Windigo on July 13, 2012, 01:22:44 PM
Who is better center ATM?

Bynum or Howard?

DMC

valkorum

I may be a little biased but I believe DMC's stats speak for themselves. 

Where did you hear that Howard is going to the Rockets?

Jay

Quote from: valkorum on July 13, 2012, 05:17:15 PM
I may be a little biased but I believe DMC's stats speak for themselves. 

Where did you hear that Howard is going to the Rockets?
not arguing with you mate :) he is in top 5 i think. Howard Bynum Cousins M.Gasol Hibbert

plenty of Houston + Dwight rumours... http://mobile.sbnation.com/nba/2012/7/12/3156109/houston-rockets-twitter-dwight-howard
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8162534/houston-rockets-reconstruct-trade-proposal-orlando-magic-center-dwight-howard

valkorum

That doesnt mean that he is going to Rockets yet.  Sacramento could come in over the top...... who am I kidding - the Maloofs cant afford it.

Jay

Quote from: valkorum on July 13, 2012, 05:24:53 PM
That doesnt mean that he is going to Rockets yet.  Sacramento could come in over the top...... who am I kidding - the Maloofs cant afford it.
Quote from: Jayman on July 13, 2012, 04:32:13 PM
It looks likely Dwight is going to Houston lads! What pieces will they have around him though? Wont be a title contender.

RiOtChEsS