FanFooty Dream Teamer of the Round: Round 10! CLOSED

Started by LaHug, June 03, 2012, 10:43:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Hey guys, if you haven't seen the DTer of the Round thread yet, see here: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,54236.0.html

If you think you might have a shot at being the top FanFooty Dream Teamer of Round 10, or just feel like sharing your score/rank, post how many points you scored, your score rank for that round and your team name.

The winner will be acknowledged for eternity in the Hall of Fame!

You will have until midnight Tuesday to get your scores in. After that, this thread will be locked.
No bogus! I will be checking!

Thanks,
LH.

P.s. If you can spare a moment to vote for me in the Personality of the Year, that'd be lovely
Link: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45929.0.html

LaHug

Team name: LaHug
Score: 2150
Round rank: 30,102

Could complain but so many people will have the same complaints it's not worthwhile. I know there were some big scores - could've got 2268 with the same team as me but GAJ captain so I know they're coming!

coolfugitiv0

Team: Victorious Secret
Score: 2,228

Could've scored 2,357 if I selected different players to bench.
But not a fan of "what if's".
The top team had JRoo, Chappy, Stevie J, GAJ and Buddy. Proves it's luck more than anything.

owenbond007

Team: Franks Fury
Score: 2318

moved up 308 overall rankings. Went with Maric as captain. Pendle, lake, horse & ellis (thanks to heppel) were my worst performers. Think Im a good chance of winning a car, and will be trading hard.

PlotsnPlans

Team: Feral Drop Bears
Score: 2240
Round 10 Rank: 9670
Overall Rank: 10,403

GAJ captain, Chappy, Watson and Zorko were great contributors. Shame about Horse, Sidebum, Pendles and Hargrave. Still, my scores are on the increase. Even better, I used no trades last week and intend not to use any this week.

tbagrocks

hmmm well was set for a bumper untill the last game ::)

pendels "C", Sidey, Horse. But Lance and Gaz to...

2247, gee could have been real noce week, oh well,

jusp happy Pendels played second Quarter, was worried for a minute, and that won the Elimenator so all good 8)

Kirbzy

May as well show off a bit before my rank is decimated by the byes :P

Team Name: Henry Playfair
Round 10 Score: 2,243
Round 10 Rank: 9,231
Overall Rank: 4

Really regretting some poor captain decisions earlier in the year now.