Smedts starting def
4 (100%)
S.Shaw starting def
8 (200%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Jroo

Hey guys I need some help.
Question 1
I still can't decide on what trade to do. Dickson to Carrazzo in 1 trade or keep Dickson and trade Spurr to Carrazzo in 2 trades by doing Redden to Campbell. 6 trades left
Question 2
Ablett v Swan as captain. Can't decide
Question 3
Who to start?
Smedts v S.Shaw in defence
M.Williams v Gibson
Thanks and will cheer for your help

BundyOP

1. im not sold on carrots but it seems you are, i would do it in 2 trades for you, bench cover getting more valued, removed 2 out of favor dead wights
2. you have to go mr relabilty in ablett
3 toughie-smedts
4 gibson
last 2 on form and potential

roo boys!

I'd say Dickson to Carrots and save the trade, hopefully you won't need to rely on your D9 at this time of the year so Spurr can rot on the bench.

I'm facing the same dilemma with Ablett vs Swan (and vs Selwood for me). I think I will go Ablett in the end, purely because of my golden rule. NEVER TAKE THE C OFF ABLETT, HE WILL BURN YOU! Chances are if I put someone else captain they'll do well, but Ablett will pump out a 180! So I'd say Gazza.

Start Shaw in defence, Smedts has had 1 good week but Shaw should be good for a 60-70.

Gibson in the midfield, you saw him last week, the kid's a gun when given the chance, and highly doubt whether he will be sub. The fact that Collingwood are playing Friday night could help you with this one, if Marly is the sub (doubt it but you never know) then that would make your decision pretty easy!

PS Don't worry about the cheer.

ubeaut

What he said ^^^. Shaw over Smedts. Reckon Smedts might be sub.
Dickson to Prem back (wouldn't go Carrazzo personally but I see why u would)
Gibson over Marley
GAJ for C

Jroo

BTW doing Spurr to Carrots is not to save a donut this round. I just think later on in the year I will need good,bench cover cos just look at this round Goddard, Martin, Pendles all out. Should I get rid of Spurr this round or just get rid of Dickson?