Main Menu

Mundine the idiot

Started by valkorum, May 14, 2012, 04:27:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

http://www.sportsnewsfirst.com.au/articles/2012/05/14/mundine-stripped-of-wba-title/

QuoteTHE World Boxing Association has stripped Anthony Mundine of his interim super welterweight title after he failed to obey an order for a mandatory fight against title-holder American Austin Trout.

Cicjose

haha Mundine is all mouth shame he beat Green tho

nostradamus

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Cicjose on May 14, 2012, 05:42:04 PM

still can't believe he beat Danni, maybe everyone knew better than me but i had my dough on Green

LF

Quote from: nostradamus on May 14, 2012, 08:15:53 PM
Tool of the Week

No he is the biggest tool ever to walk the earth  ;D

crabapples

Pretty embarassing that he's australian

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 14, 2012, 08:17:09 PM

still can't believe he beat Danni, maybe everyone knew better than me but i had my dough on Green
possibly ya dont know boxing that well or bet with ur heart not ur head...

seen that guy Mayweather Jr? most havent too elusive ;D

hard too lose when u barely get hit and if ya stand right in front of me tryin to tag me ur easy to find ;)

could well have been a strategical decision on his/his managements part, they have struggled to get big names interested for years, i actually think he could be massive if the US market embraced him, talks a lot wins a lot... nobody wants a bar of him tho, unfortunate as he has the ability to be one of Australia's most decorated fighters...

oh yeah none of the above changes the fact i agree with u all he is an absolute d!@khead, i wonder what the real Mundine is like tho bcos i think its just media savvy on his part, who doesnt want to see an absolute d!@khead get the snot punched out of him... that right there puts bums on seats and dollars in his pocket ;)

blue

not a big fan of mundine, but  have heard away from the boxing circus he is a good bloke

BlackMamba

Passed on the opportunity to fight Austin Trout so he can probably have a greater chance to add another W to his record against 41 yr old Bronco McKart who I think has only gotten into the ring 5 times since 2008.

crabapples

Green dropped 10kg for that fight, when the rematch was negotiated the green camp said mundine should go up in weight this time, he said no!

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: crabapples on May 18, 2012, 08:31:57 PM

Green dropped 10kg for that fight, when the rematch was negotiated the green camp said mundine should go up in weight this time, he said no!
so i guess the moral of the story here is Danny Green is a dumbass yeah ;D

crabapples

He's a fighter so... Probly goes without saying  :P