Main Menu

JROO8's blog!

Started by Jroo, October 18, 2012, 05:23:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jroo

Hey everyone, I started an AFL blog a month or so back and use should check it out.
http://jroo8.blogspot.com.au/
I will talk about footy and maybe Supercoach or Dreamteam during the year. Thanks!  8)

Spinking

Nice one JRoo. Really admire you blokes who can put something like that together. Agreed with many of your top 50, probably would have Watto ahead of GAJ myself though.

Looking at your DT trades I laughed when I saw you made the same spud trade Waters to Yarran that I made at the same time. Seemed smart at the time but crazy in reflection :)

Jroo

Quote from: Spinking on October 18, 2012, 07:07:07 PM
Nice one JRoo. Really admire you blokes who can put something like that together. Agreed with many of your top 50, probably would have Watto ahead of GAJ myself though.

Looking at your DT trades I laughed when I saw you made the same spud trade Waters to Yarran that I made at the same time. Seemed smart at the time but crazy in reflection :)
Thanks Spinking. I reckon I went too midifled heavy in my top 50. Congrats on the Worlds coaching job BTW and good luck!

AFEV

Quote from: JROO8 on October 18, 2012, 07:25:05 PM

Thanks Spinking. I reckon I went too midifled heavy in my top 50. Congrats on the Worlds coaching job BTW and good luck!
Your top 15 were all at least part time mids. :P

Great read Jroo, have bookmarked it and will keep an eye on it in 2013. :)

Jroo

Quote from: Sid on October 19, 2012, 01:22:44 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on October 18, 2012, 07:25:05 PM

Your top 15 were all at least part time mids. :P

Great read Jroo, have bookmarked it and will keep an eye on it in 2013. :)
Yep I think I looked into statistics too much  :-[

And thanks for that Sid  8)

Toga

Good work Jroo, I've read a few of your articles now and you do a great job. Keep it up! :)

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on November 13, 2012, 02:53:19 PM
Good work Jroo, I've read a few of your articles now and you do a great job. Keep it up! :)
Thanks for that Toga!