Main Menu

Missed it...

Started by LaHug, May 21, 2012, 12:04:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

Darn! Forgot to celebrate my FanFooty Birthday.
I turned 2 on Tuesday. Exciting times!

Nails

I turned sexy on Friday, forgot to celebrate that too :(

LaHug

I've always been sexy.

PROOF -->

Justin Bieber

Hahaha

I'm turning one soon  :-X

Justin Bieber

Nice fellas, been great members over the past season and two :D.

Grazz

haha funny. Congrats mate. :)

DazBurg

Quote from: LaHug on May 21, 2012, 12:04:40 AM
Darn! Forgot to celebrate my FanFooty Birthday.
I turned 2 on Tuesday. Exciting times!
got me thinking when mine was
i turned two yesterday

Justin Bieber

Congratz Daz :D. For me it seems longer than 2 years with most of you, probably cause I was on every day back in High School :P.

Ziplock

I had my first birthday in march :P

Spite

Quote from: Hellopplz on May 25, 2012, 07:03:02 PM
Congratz Daz :D. For me it seems longer than 2 years with most of you, probably cause I was on every day back in High School :P.

I didn't register here until year 12 but have been reading the forums for about 4 years :O

Colliwobblers

Congrats Hug loving your Captains thread, should probably look to get a "featured articles" section going for things like that to make FF more of a destination site getting people coming on to read the weekly articles.

LaHug

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 25, 2012, 07:12:30 PM
Congrats Hug loving your Captains thread, should probably look to get a "featured articles" section going for things like that to make FF more of a destination site getting people coming on to read the weekly articles.
That'd be a great idea. I guess it'd be the kind of thing you'd have to suggest to m0nty.

ossie85

We've asked that idea before, but m0nty has not been a fan. Perhaps his attitude has changed?

LaHug

Quote from: ossie85 on May 25, 2012, 07:52:56 PM

We've asked that idea before, but m0nty has not been a fan. Perhaps his attitude has changed?
Well, I wouldn't even know where to start in terms of getting something like this achieved. I wish the forum regulars could have more of a voice but I understand that it's m0nty's site and he needs to make the decisions he feels are best.