Main Menu

Footynerd bye app

Started by nostradamus, March 21, 2012, 06:25:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

On the DTtalk site there is a link to an App. from footynerd.com which converts your DT and SC teams to show the bye rounds for players highlighted in colour. lt looks fantastic and would make balancing your team much easier........BUT.....

After reading some of the feedback, it seems that some people are having issues logging back on after using the App.
"Warnie" said that it works fine for him on firefox and some other guys said that it works good for them on google chrome. But l'm still a bit wary about using it.

l was wondering if anybody here has tried it and if there have been any problems for them?

Anyway here's a link to the article which provides all the info .......

.........      http://dreamteamtalk.com/2012/03/21/footynerd-dream-team-bookmarklet/

nostradamus

l just clicked on the footynerd.com link and it states that there may be some issues with Internet Explorer, so l supppose that answers my own question  :P

Anyway l hope it helps with your teams guys (and girls too of course)

Justin Bieber

Do you mean people struggle to log into their DT account once they use this app?

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on March 21, 2012, 09:08:56 PM
Do you mean people struggle to log into their DT account once they use this app?

lt seems that way from the feedback on the DTtalk site, but it doesnt happen if you have google chrome or firefox as your browser.

Personally, l have chrome, but am still nervous about installing the App. so am waiting for some more feedback on DTtalk. But l really hope it does work as its meant to because it looks fantastic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nostradamus on March 21, 2012, 09:32:48 PM
Quote from: whatlez on March 21, 2012, 09:08:56 PM

lt seems that way from the feedback on the DTtalk site, but it doesnt happen if you have google chrome or firefox as your browser.

Personally, l have chrome, but am still nervous about installing the App. so am waiting for some more feedback on DTtalk. But l really hope it does work as its meant to because it looks fantastic

I'm the same here, I've read the feedback also so I don't want to install it just yet.

nostradamus

After reading more feedback l just installed it (l have google chrome)

......and it is fantastic, highly recommend it  8)

Justin Bieber

I don't get the difference. All it shows you whos playing and there byes. I already know that off by heart lol.